5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Shampoo
I've been using this for 3 months. It makes my hair healthy, shiny and easy to blow dry. I can finally get a good blow dry look without flat ironing and frizz. Need to use a clarifying shampoo every few weeks, this shampoo and conditioner is VERY moisturizing and can leave hair with build up.
Published 18 months ago by Gibranna

2.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey
Published 3 months ago by Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Shampoo, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo, 8.45 oz (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, May 17, 2014
I've heard that it doesn't matter what kind of shampoo you buy - it's the conditioner you use that makes all of the difference. But after reading all of the positive reviews, I decided to try both the Davines Love shampoo and conditioner. I had just gotten slicing low and high lights and my hair was very dry. It definitely added silkiness and smoothness and shine to my hair. It is thick so I don't know if I'd use every time you wash your hair (maybe every other time) b/c if you also you styling products it tends to weigh your hair down a little (which is why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars). But I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little goes a long way, August 18, 2013
Soothing shampoo that cuts through oily hair with just a small amount in your hands. It smells great but not overpowering, and my hair feels smooth and healthy. Expensive stuff, but worth checking out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!!!!, July 13, 2013
The only shampoo I will use!!!!! I have coarse thick, wavy hair and between this and the conditioners, my hair feels great. I always order through Amazon because its mch cheaper than the salon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, May 20, 2013
My wife and 8 yr old daughter love this product! They use it all the time and when they run out, I reorder it for them. I cant use it--not much hair on my head LOL...(not bald)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Best smoothing shampoo ever! Can't live without!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for curly hair, June 6, 2014
K.D. (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
My stylist had been using this shampoo with the matching conditioner on me whenever I went to the salon but the markup was so high that it prevented me from purchasing it. Alas, I found it on Amazon. While still expensive, it is worth every penny. A little goes a long ways. Earth-friendly packaging and of course, not animal-tested. Shipping with Prime was a little slow due to a holiday weekend .

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, May 14, 2014
I really love this stuff... the smell is heavenly and you feel fresh and clean after using it. I was very impressed with the product as a little goes a long way. I have been using it for almost two months and my bottle is still more than half full.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey, April 30, 2014
It is a decent product with decent smell. I bought this product because I read good reviews on The Wall Street Journal. But after using it, I am not sure it should cost $19. I am better off with Head & Shoulder or Panteen. I did get the product in time and in excellent condition. But I am giving it less stars because of its price and quality is ok. It is not worth paying $19 for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get used to..., April 30, 2014
I do like this shampoo, because it does it's job. The hard part is you don't know it until you done. It does not contain sulfate so it does not lather, so you have to be careful and watch how much you use. You don't have to use a ton to get the hair clean, I focus on the scalp and not the ends anyway.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›