Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Dawn

100%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 13, 2004
I checked this book out of the library for my preschool-aged son, who loved the sailboat on the cover. However, we found this adaptation was just as compelling as the illustrations, and it quickly became a favorite bed-time book for my son. I also shared it with 10 year olds, who were more able to understand the legend, and they loved it just as much. This quickly became a favorite book for our family, and I'm purchasing a copy to keep.
on September 21, 2011
Even though this book appears to be a children's book with its beautiful illustrations, I feel that it's an adult story and a beautiful and rather strange one. Definitely a wonderful book for a goose lover's collection.