Day Bang is a 201-page book that teaches you how to pick up women during the day, primarily in a coffee shop, clothing store, bookstore, grocery store, subway, or on the street. It contains 51 openers, 23 long dialogue examples with commentary, and dozens of additional lines that teach by example.
Day Bang includes...
- The optimal day game mindset that leads to the most amount of success
- An easy mental trick to prevent your brain from going into a flight-or-fight response when it's time to approach a woman you're attracted to
- A detailed breakdown of how to use the "elderly opener," an easy style of approach that reliably starts conversations with women
- 2 ways to tell if a girl will be receptive to your approach
- How to avoid the dreaded "interview vibe"
- 10 common mistakes guys make that hurt their chances of getting a number
Day Bang shares tons of tips and real examples on having successful conversations. It teaches you...
- How to use my bait system to get the girl engaged and interested in you
- How to segue out of the initial opening topic into a more personal chat where you'll get to know the girl on a deeper level
- How to take the interesting things you've done (your accomplishments, hobbies, and experiences) and morph them into bait hooks that gets the girl intrigued enough to want to go out with you
- My "Galnuc" method to seamlessly get a girl's number
- An easy hack at the end of your interactions that will reduce the chance of a flake and prime the girl for going out with you
- Ways to open up a conversation on a girl who isn't giving you much to work with
Day Bang goes into painstaking detail on how to approach women in a variety of common environments...
- How to open a girl in coffee shops when she has a book, laptop, mp3 player, cell phone, research paper, crossword or Sudoku puzzle, or nothing at all
- Two methods for approaching a girl on the street, depending on if she's moving or not, with a diagram to explain all the approach variations
- How to approach in a retail store or mall environment, with openers to use on customers or sales clerks
- How to approach in bookstores, with specific tips on how to customize your approaches in the cafe, magazine section, or general book aisles
- How to meet women in public transportation, on both the bus and subway
- How to meet women in grocery stores
- How to approach girls in secondary venues like a beach, casino, concert, gym, hair salon, handicraft fair, museum, art show, park, public square, or wine festival
Dozens of additional topics are logically organized into 12 chapters...
- Preparation. How to reduce your approach anxiety
- Opening. How to deliver your opener in a way that doesn't scare women away
- Rambling. How to have conversations that make women interested in you
- Closing. How to get a number in a way that reduces the chance she'll flake
- The Coffee Shop. How to pick up in coffee shops and cafes
- The Street. How to pick up outdoors
- The Clothing Shop. How to pick up in retail shops, malls, and big box stores
- The Bookstore. How to pick up in bookstores
- Public Transportation. How to pick up in the bus, subway, or long distance transportation
- The Grocery Store. How to pick up in grocery stores
- Other Venues. How to pick up just about anywhere else women can be found
- Putting It All Together. How to maximize your day game potential
The lessons taught in this 75,000 word, no-fluff textbook will help you meet women during the day. If you need tips on what to do after getting her number, consult my other book Bang, which contains an A-to-Z banging strategy. Day Bang focuses exclusively on daytime approaching.