ER 15 Seasons 1994
Amazon Instant Video
1. Day One Dr. Ross works up the nerve to visit Carol eight weeks after her attempted suicide. Carter is enchanted by an attractive young patient.
2. Going Home Dr. Lewis is confronted by a private physician concerning her risky treatment of a heart patient.
3. Hit and Run Carter contacts the wrong parents to inform them that their son is dead.
4. Into that Good Night A business contractor prepares his family for his impending death because a heart donor can't be found for him.
5. Chicago Heat Dr. Ross and Dr. Greene treat a 5-year-old girl who accidentally swallowed cocaine.
6. Another Perfect Day A drunk Chloe shows up in the hospital and Carol and Doug share a kiss.
7. 9 1/2 Hours Dr. Susan Lewis notices that Dr. Cvetic is ill-tempered lately.
8. ER Confidential Ross continues his relationship with medical supply saleswoman Linda Farrell.
9. Blizzard The ER goes from completely empty to jammed beyond capacity during a snowstorm that caused a 32-car pile up.
10. The Gift Benton announces the availability of a dying man's organs before he has permission from the wife.
11. Happy New Year Chloe plans to move to Texas with her boyfriend and have her baby. Carter struggles through his first surgery. Benton's sister insists they place their mother in a nursing home.
12. Luck of the Draw Benton is called out of surgery to find his senile mother.
13. Long Day's Journey Kayson is brought in as a heart patient and gets treated by Susan.
14. Feb 5, '95 Morgenstein offers Greene a position as attending physician after completion of his residency.
15. Make of Two Hearts Kayson, a married man, tries to start a romance with Susan by asking her to dinner. Deb unknowingly eats LSD-laced chocolates. Carol takes an interest in a Russian girl abandoned in the ER.
16. The Birthday Party Carol wants to adopt Tatiana, but Taglieri doesn't.
17. Sleepless in Chicago Jennifer informs Mark that she wants a divorce. Tired, Benton falls asleep while taking care of his mother, and she gets injured. Carol may not be able to adopt Tatiana after all. Susan is fascinated by a doctor she meets--but the man is a fraud.
18. Love's Labor Lost Mark misdiagnoses a pregnant woman, who returns to the ER shortly afterward. The ER staff works frantically to save Jodi O'Brien and her baby in this Emmy-Award winning episode.
19. Full Moon, Saturday Night Hathaway's patient believes that he is a werewolf. Ross goes out on a date with Diane Leeds. Lewis impresses the new chairman of the ER, and Greene doesn't. Benton tends to his sick mother.
20. House of Cards Ross pursues a relationship with Diane Leeds.
21. Men Plan, God Laughs Helpless to do anything more for his mother, Dr. Benton intends to heal every patient he sees.
22. Love Among the Ruins Even though Jeanie is married, Peter finds himself attracted to her. The ER staff discovers that Carter is rich. Greene tries to reconcile with his wife. Hathaway struggles to write her wedding vows. Ross coaches Jake's baseball team.
23. Motherhood Lewis delivers her sister's baby. Ross sees an old lover again, jeopardizing his relationship with Diane. Carter does not accept a posistion in the ER because he believes that he will be offered a surgical position.
24. Everything Old Is New Again Greene is sued for malpractice. Benton offers Carter a surgical internship, and Swift offers Greene an attending job in the ER for next year. Tag and Hathaway prepare for their wedding day.
24 Hours A Chicago building collapses, and everyone in the ER must overcome personal dramas to save lives.
|Starring||Anthony Edwards, George Clooney|
|Supporting actors||Sherry Stringfield, Noah Wyle, Julianna Margulies, Eriq La Salle, Glenn Plummer, Christine Harnos, Tobin Bell, Abraham Benrubi, John Randolph, John Terry, Ed Cambridge, Herta Ware, Scott Jaeck, Jeff Phillips, Liz Vassey, Conni Marie Brazelton, Ellen Crawford, Deezer D|
|Producers||Christopher Chulack, Michael Crichton, Mimi Leder, Paul Manning, Robert Nathan, Wendy Spence, John Wells, Lydia Woodward|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The first of what would be one of the greatest series in TV history. The old man always make me cry.Published 13 days ago by Wilson
I really enjoy ER im glad that i can watch it without buying the entire Season.Published 1 month ago by Terrie Hill
ER was a staple of my Thursday nights in the past. I find that there aren't as many good shows to watch these days and tend to use Amazon Prime and other online viewing services... Read morePublished 1 month ago by G. Faria
I loved this show when it was on TV. It is great to be able to go back and watch all again. (Especially without the commercials).Published 2 months ago by Rhonda Sayen