5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
This is a great conversation piece and it looks nice. Other reviews commented negatively about the company logo. Our clock arrived with NO company logo. Unless you can read the fine print above Sunday, you'd never know where it came from.
Published on July 7, 2011 by On-line shopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Large Logo in middle of clock!
I am completely thrilled with the idea of this clock - however the picture is VERY misleading. When we received the clock, there was a large "Day Clock" logo right on the "Wednesday/Thursday" line. It completely ruins the look of the clock, and now it seems that we'll hang up a large advertisement right on our wall.
This was incredibly disappointing and I feel very...
Published on December 23, 2007 by S. E. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Large Logo in middle of clock!, December 23, 2007
This was incredibly disappointing and I feel very mislead by both Amazon and Day Clock company - this logo is not in the pictures online!

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome conversation piece. Misrepresented design., March 6, 2008
I just recently left my corporate job to pursue filmmaking. As the days blended together, I asked a friend in a similar circumstance if he ever lost track of what day it was. He introduced me to the day clock. I loved the idea so I purchased one. I still talk about it in conversation as a good way to explain the difference between corporate work and entrepreneurship. However, as several people I have mentioned in their reviews, I don't think the design on the website is farily representative of the product we receive. Their is no logo online but there is one (covering 2 days), on what we receive. Why the disparity? I suggest people photoshop the logo out. Day clock let your patrons advertise for you, don't cheapen your product with a ugly designed logo splashed across the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photo, January 15, 2008
The picture shows exactly what I wanted for my father-in-law who lives in a nursing home. However, when it came it had the name of the company in big letters across the bottom part. A lot of older people who use something like this are just going to be confused by all the colored lettering showing the name of the company. Sucks!

2.0 out of 5 stars Logo makes it look cheap!, August 11, 2009
This review is from: DayClocks Classic Oak Day Clock (Kitchen)
I've bought a couple of these clocks for my fellow retirees. I find their advertisment right on the face tacky, so did the guys I bought them for. I sent the Company a suggestion to consider offering a clock without the logo on it so it might look better on an home office or den wall. Their reply was nasty to say the least. I think maybe their egos were hurt a bit.
I've since found a way to remake the face with the logo deleted, it's not easy but it looks a lot better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Disappointed, March 31, 2010
This review is from: DayClocks Classic Oak Day Clock (Kitchen)
It is smaller than expected; just 9.5 inches in diameter. Would be better if it was 11 or 12 inches. The clock manufacturer's name on the bottom of the clock is also a turn-off. I did see that other people said the same thing before I purchased it but chose to ignore it. It works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, July 7, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Day Clock, August 10, 2011
Ed Pollock (Julian, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DayClocks Classic Oak Day Clock (Kitchen)
I purchased two, one for a gift. All that have seen them ask about getting one. Great for retirees. Others have noted the large logo on the clock face. This was not on either of mine.
I just hope this Made In China clock will hold up. Amazon should list Country of Origin on all its products.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, October 24, 2010
This review is from: DayClocks Classic Oak Day Clock (Kitchen)
I was really surprised to receive this item and find that it was plastic - it is misrepresented in the description. Unless I missed it, nowhere is it described as made of plastic vs. wood. It was too late to return it but I was embarrassed when I gave it as a gift. Other than that it was fine. The price was high considering it was not wood.

1.0 out of 5 stars free advertising, July 2, 2009
This review is from: DayClocks Classic Oak Day Clock (Kitchen)
I must aggree with some of the other reviews that the quality of the clock is very nice. It is indeed real solid oak and nicely finished. The downside is as mentioned in another review; It's very distasteful for the manufacturer to plaster an advertisement on the face of the clock. It greatly cheapens the appearance of the whole package. I am planning on disassembling the face to cover the "dayclocks.com" with a photo or design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dayclock, August 19, 2008
DayClocks Inc. Classic Oak Dayclocks
I have recently retired and found myself not knowing what day of the week it was. I have not volunteered for anything yet or gotten involved with doing anything other than staying at home. All I've wanted to do right now is be here at home. I will do that other stuff later. If you have someone that is retired this would make a wonderful gift. It also keeps me from having to search for the daily newspaper to see what day it is.

DayClocks Classic Oak Day Clock