Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon December 15, 2012
Since I am one of those ditzy women who never knows what day it is, let alone what I am supposed to be doing, I finally broke down and ordered this neat little book. It starts out in December 2012 and goes through January 2014--a nice touch. Actually, I wouldn't mind if it had a few extra pages for notes, but one has to do something with old envelopes! The format is neat, two pages to a month, which should suit most people who aren't professional date makers.
on February 13, 2013
The planner was shipped quickly but I was very surprised at the poor quality of the planner considering that it cost $5.92. The planner is very cheap. It looks and feels like your "check book balance booklet" and it comes with a separate cheap plastic cover. It is worth $1.99. I recommend that you go to the "99 cent" store and pick one up and save a lot of money.
"DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY"
on November 6, 2012
no longer has lines to write appointments down and the blocks for the days are smaller than my thumb tip, so small they are too tiny to write in. I use to always buy this planner and now I am very disappointed the manufacturer changed them to this worthless planner.
on June 11, 2013
I have used this type of planner (monthly) for many years and appreciate that it is thin and fits in my shirt pocket. It is adequate to list my priorities for the day while allowing me to see a whole month at a time. Not too bulky and very convenient to carry around all the time. The pockets on the front and back allow me to put critical information in a place that is with me at all times. I will buy this every year if it is available.
on September 12, 2013
It's small enough to keep next to where I watch television making it a great convenience. Keeps track of where I have to be and when. Also good for keeping a record of things I want kept for the year. Plan to buy another for 2014.
on January 22, 2013
I have been buying one of these every year for at least the last 10 years, probably longer. It fits nicely in my back pocket. With a two-page spread per month, there's plenty of room for small notes. It includes all major and many minor holidays, marks the beginning and end of daylight-savings time and the start of seasons, plus; American time-zones, area codes, a metric conversion chart and space for important phone numbers. It is a 14 month calendar and includes mini-calendars of previous and following years. The vinyl binder is reasonably strong; although it tends to split and come apart around November, or so, I don't count that as a negative because I am abusive with it; since it's always conveniently in my back pocket, I'm always sitting on it. Over all, I find it very useful.
on March 12, 2013
This planner has the basics....the daily pages are ok, enough room to jot down a few notes for the day. I just don't like the fact that it has only ONE phone/address page...I mean come on, really?. Also, others I've purchased in the past would have the holidays for the year lined up on one page, this doesn't have that either, so like I said its basic.
on February 23, 2013
Forget the smart phone calendar app - keep your appointments with easy notes on a slim paper calendar. This is for people like me who only need to note one or two important reminders per day and to see a month at a glance. Love it.
For the past eight years, I got an excellent planner from my bank--free! It was perfect: only one week on every two-page spread and it came with its own pen. Unfortunately, my bank is cutting corners and quit this service, so I looked around on this site for the cheapest planner I could find. This is where I landed.

For the price, this doesn't offer much. It's a 14-month planner--Dec. 2012 through Jan. 2014. One full month on every two-page spread. This means each day is a box that measures 3/4 x 1 inch. Even if you write small, that's not much space. The overall dimensions are 3 3/4 x 6 1/2 inches.

I can make this work for what I need, but for what you're getting it's overpriced.
on September 22, 2012
I like this pocket calendar with it's plastic cover which has pockets inside to put things in.
When I open up the calendar a full month is shown on both pages. I generally go through two of these a year. The print size is easy to read.

See 1 answered question