5.0 out of 5 stars sleeping like a baby
I didn't realize that I would like this cool pack insert so much but I do. It feels good on your eyes. This mask blocks all the light. It saves me eyes from drying out by the fans.
Published on September 7, 2011 by Snappy LAW

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how I feel about it yet...
Published 19 months ago by Lindsey Rich

5.0 out of 5 stars sleeping like a baby, September 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mask!, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
This mask is worth the money! It's very soft inside and I love the nose pieces because they block out the light. So worth it so I would be able to sleep during the day after working night shift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable sleeping mask, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
I personally don't use the cooling function.
I use this sleeping mask when sleeping in a not entirely dark environment, e.g. if I take a nap or if I sleep longer in the morning or if there comes in light from the street lamps. The sleeping mask is very comfortable to wear and I notice I fall asleep much more quickly. I already washed it by hand and it looks like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daudream Sleeping Masks ... have you stay cool, June 30, 2011
German in San Diego (San Diego, CA and Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
I got a sleeping mask last month. Don't wanna miss it. It's not just that they really help me to keep light from my eyes when I want to sleep. I reaaally appreciate the cooling pad, especially when I'm at the beach. It's a quite interesting sensation to be all hot but the eyes and area around stays cool. It's pretty ... uh... cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works 2 well, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
Last couple of times i've used this, i've woken up thinking that i've overslept. Then I check the clock and realize that I just slept really well even though the sun had come up which would normally wake me up! Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would never sleep without it again, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
Really a good sleep mask.
Comfortable wearing and completely opaque.
The cooling pad also helps with headaches and migraines.
I would never sleep without it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars It keeps the light out as is intended., July 7, 2012
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
I bought this for my husband who is deployed and works swing shift. He loved the fact that he can have them cooled bc the temperatures there are high. It helps keep the light out so he doesn't wake up before he should. It works as intended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how I feel about it yet..., February 21, 2013
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
This product deserves 3 stars because it's just OKAY. While I work nights I need a mask that totally blocks out the light. Well this mask definitely serves its purpose.. leaves the room totally pitch black. It has adjustable straps which I like, but on the downside the little things on the straps hurt the sides of my head when I wake up in the morning. Also, the cool pack kind of gives me a headache? Could be great for others, but for me I just don't use it. Overall, just an OKAY product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Mask, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
Got this mask for Christmas. It's comfortable and connects behind the head with a soft strap. The mask is softly padded, has a pocket for a small gel pack that can be either chilled or warmed up depending on what you need. If your sore eyes need it chilled use it as a cool pack, if you want it warm heat it up a bit. It's very soft inside and thanks to the foam cushins no sunlight can bugs me. So worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daydream sleep mask, June 16, 2011
This review is from: Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack, Black (Misc.)
I just got my mask and would never sleep without it since then. They are so soft inside and they look cute :-)
The cool pack inside is unique and heaven for my puffy eyes in the morning. Always a perfect gift for friends and family!!

Rate and Discover Movies