5.0 out of 5 stars great!
you guys were obviously having an id-10-t error if you had trouble with this charger. If you do not know the basic mechanics of a solar charging device, a wind turbine, or anything of the like, please do not post your ignorant ratings of 1 star. these devices charge a battery, not your device. Your device will then leech from the battery. if you try to charge the device...
Published on March 31, 2012 by jerry

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk
I got 2 of these for my wife and myself. Completely worthless! Charging it using the wall didn't work well. Laving it in the sun to charge didn't charge it up worth anything. I tried to charge a phone in direct light in the summer outside. It charged for a moment and then stopped charging. Save your money and get a better one.
Published on September 15, 2008 by Erik A. Grimm

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, September 15, 2008
Erik A. Grimm (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all, August 21, 2008
E. T. (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Bought this to charge an iPod shuffle while on the road. It doesn't work at all. Doesn't matter how long the solar panel has been in the sun, whether the switch on the solar charger is on or off, or whether the iPod is on or off, the same thing happens every time: the iPod blinks twice when connected to the device, then stops charging after about 3 seconds. Company ignored emails when I tried to contact them for support.

1.0 out of 5 stars doa never worked, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This thing sucks never worked never did anything what a pos!!! Please don't waste your money this is the worst thing in the world

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed want buy this again, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
All I can say it don't hold a charge when you put it in the sun it don't hold the juice I must say I want buy this again big disappointed I love solar power Machine but this one wasn't worth it

2.0 out of 5 stars One missing adapter, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I purchased the solar charger and received the product with its USB connection. Tried connecting to my Samsung cell phone supplied by Verizon, but the converter plug adapter was not included in the group of plug adapters provided. Bummer.

1.0 out of 5 stars $10 for adaptors is a good price., May 13, 2012
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I live in Miami and in full sun this device will not charge a cell phone battery. My phone was powered off and even then it would only charge the phone for about 1 minute. After the 1 minute of charging the unit itself needs to be recharged for 30. At least I now have USB adaptors for most devices and can use my laptor to charge whatever needs to be charged.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, May 12, 2012
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Wasn't worth it, cable has to be in a certain way so it can charge(that lasts at least 5 min)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good the first day....., April 16, 2012
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this for my girlfriend. I received this product on Saturday April 14th, when I opened the package, the solar panel itself was damaged. The box of the panel was split apart and wouldnt snap back together. I figured, "well, as long as it works and does what its supposed to do, then keep it. It was only $10". So I plugged it into my laptop and it charged up. That same night, my girlfriend tried charging her cellphone, the HTC Inspire 4G, and it charged it about half way. The next day while walking around town, it would only charge while in direct sunlight shining right on it. No big deal there. When it claimed it was fully charged, showing the Green light, she tried charging it again, but it only charged for a half hour before it died. On Monday morning, she had it in the sun charging, and her phone, while not being completely dead, kept shutting off. She would turn it back on, and it would shut itself back down causing an error. She tried it one more time, and it shut off again, but this time the screen went black. It wouldn't turn back on after that. Even taking the battery out and put it back in to see if that would make a difference. Her phone was completely dead. This solar panel totally killed her phone making her have to return the phone to the store and have it fixed.

Stay clear of the product, as good as the price is, its not that good. Maybe its not made for a Smartphone. Look elsewhere for a solar panel.... Nice attempt, but horrible product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Party favor, April 11, 2012
Maggie Bee (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Honestly this item was a piece of junk. I have a lg optimus m android phone. I drained my cell's battery to test and I used my own adapter since the others didn't work. On day 1, the battery charging indicator on my phone was on but I left it out in the sun for the whole day and it never charged. My indicator was still in the red. On day 2, i placed the solar charger in the middle of the sun again and the charging light on my phone never came on this time around. The solar charger lights went bananas, blinking from red to green. Maybe it would work better if one of the included power adapters would work with my phone? If so, nothing can get past the fact that the on/off switch stopped moving as the attached internal parts started to shift out of place. In the end, the cheap plastic, circuitry and toyish feeling charger went back on day 3. If the price was a few cents, this could make a nice party favor to teach kids the concept of solar energy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unprofessional, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Solar Cell Phone Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Let me begin by saying that I opened the package and one of the first things I noticed was a grammatical error on the packaging and a poorly written description, which wasn't terribly concerning to me, it just hinted at an unprofessional product. After opening the package, the solar cell had scratches on the top, and the connectors looked grimy and well used. My main concern though, was when I turned it on the inside shifted so that I couldn't turn it off. All of the inputs, outputs and indicators were sinking into the casing because they were either loosely connected or not at all connected to the casing. I have yet to test the durability and actual charging ability of this device, but so far it's looking pretty bad.

Solar Cell Phone Charger