Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 4, 2013
What I love about this cook book is that it plans out my dinner for the entire month. I no longer have to worry about what I have to cook to stick to my Paleo diet. There are 30 different meals inside this book and I would have to say, all of them are delicious and healthy. With my busy schedule, dinner is the only proper meal that I can have. So it is a very big deal for me that it is filled with nutritious food.
on January 31, 2013
I am truly impressed with this kindle cook book. A good friend of mine, who is so into the paleo diet, recommended this book. She recommended it to me to help me develop a healthier eating habit. I really like all of the recipes enclosed in this cook book. they are all easy to prepare and full of nutritious ingredients. One thing that I also noticed since I started following this cook book is that, I lost a significant amount of weight.
on January 14, 2015
I've made several of the recipes. They sounded good but either lacked flavor or the ingredient amounts and/or cooking time was off. It bums me out to make a new recipe and spend time on it and have it turn out somewhat badly. I think the recipes need to be tested and refined a bit by the author.
on January 18, 2013
I have read the other two books of the same author - 30 Days of Amazing Paleolithic Breakfasts and Lunches, and now this one. The recipes are so easy to follow, that even someone like me, who isn't a "good cook", can confidently say that I can do it.

I really love the benefits of having a paleo diet, and these three books became great references for me to follow through in doing the recipes.
on October 5, 2013
Most or all recipes are around or average about 300 calories, are quick to make, and use "normal" ingredients. The meat is not limited to just chicken and beef, the book does include other meats such as duck, bison, veal, lamb, pork and fish selections. Well worth the price I paid for.
on January 1, 2013
I also got a copy of the 30 day breakfast recipes and I'm very much happy with both of these. It provides e3asy but great tasting recipes that will get you through your paleo diet for the next 30 days and repeat your favorites. I've found several myself.
on February 9, 2013
Good recipes, but I wish there were more of them. I've been Paleo since November so I am looking for resources to help transition to my new lifestyle.
on February 1, 2013
I am not a cook, and I like this book for the simple recipes within and the wonderful pics of the end products of cooking. The price is impossible to beat.
on December 1, 2013
The first receipt uses white wine. I have never heard of cavemen having white wine. Not exactly what I could consider paleolithic.
on February 22, 2013
Great recipes with simple ingredients. The baked halibut with almond butter is to die for! I was flabbergasted at how good it was.