- JON ACUFF, WSJ Best-Selling Author of QUITTER, Creator of Stuff Christians Like
"The ideas and advice in 31 Days to Mojo are accessible, practical, and actionable. If you're ready to grow as a blogger, read it."
- SCOTT MCCLELLAN, Director of the ECHO Conference, Editor of COLLIDE Magazine
"(Bryan) makes every task doable, interesting, and worth my time. And, he's funny. This eBook is a like a little cup of happy I can drink each day. Five stars AND two thumbs up. "
- SARAH MAE, author of How To Market and Sell Your eBook
"The humor-to-learning ratio is off the charts. I laughed the entire way through and learned a ton about blogging."
- TYLER STANTON, author of Everyday Absurdities
"I highly recommend this to anyone who has a blog, wants to blog, likes to read funny stuff, or is a human being."
- SHAWN SMUCKER, author of A Twist of Faith and Think No Evil
"After day one I was hooked. Bryan knows his stuff. He's making me a better writer and blogger. He's also a seriously funny guy."
""Hands down, the funniest book on blogging I have ever read.""