5.0 out of 5 stars Great Challenge for the Holiday Season
Sheila Wray Gregoire is very frank when it comes to her discussion of great sex inside marriage, which is how God intended. That's a good thing! She offers practical advice to all women on how to spice things up in the bedroom!
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Torn...
Published 13 months ago by E. C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Challenge for the Holiday Season, November 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth your time and money!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
This eBook is well thought out and full of quality information. No filler here. An insightful look into how we think about sex and practical ways to become closer as a couple emotionally, spiritually and physically. The "challenges" at the end of each chapter will leave you thinking, have you talking with your spouse, or give you a ideas on how to apply the chapter. A refreshing read after all the rubbish that is pushed on us by the media. I recommend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for Every Couple!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
I LOVED this e-book! Sheila has written a sensitive and compassionate how-to guide for attaining the sexual intimacy you've always wanted. She covers the basics of why sex is so important to a healthy marriage and then builds on that foundation with in-depth discussions and tools for emotional, spiritual, and physical intimacy. As a therapist, I appreciate that this book also speaks to women with a history of sexual abuse. Sheila sensitively addresses their potential fears and/or concerns and provides some helpful suggestions. I would recommend this book to any couple - from the newly married to those who have been married for decades and wish to spice things up in the bedroom. A terrific resource!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, November 25, 2012
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed how the author mentioned that sex is not only for intimacy but also emotional connection. As a man I have learn ed that my wives desires are not only physical like mine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Torn..., July 23, 2013
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book. It has wonderful suggestions. However, it contains almost all of the same info that her 29 days to great sex blog series does. It also contains a few sentences that seem to be word for word from her other book about good girls (not sure if it will blank out full names). For only 4 dollars, its not a bad buy. And if you are too lazy to scroll through the blog post and dont own her other book, than its possible everything will be fresh and new and you will get a lot from this book. However, I had read the series and own her other book, so this was a disappointment to me. It does offer a little bit extra information, but not enough to justify 1. buying it, and 2. writing it in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Sheila!, July 9, 2013
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
We are working through the book and it is really helping us to reconnect...we are busy and do not take the time for each other. Some of the lessons are very challenging for us because we have let so many things slip. I would recommend this book for couples. Remember though, you get out of it what you put into it. "We" are responsible for keeping the "love" alive in our marriage, Sheila gives us tools to do that.
Thank you Sheila for helping us with this touchy and tough subject!
Teri : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging book!, April 24, 2013
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this to any couple that is willing to put time and energy into your marriage. The second most important decision in your life - marriage (after the first being salvation by Jesus), we need it to remain first on our list - meaning BEFORE our kids, BEFORE our job, BEFORE our family and friendships. If we give our spouse the last of our energy we will become like the majority of our misguided culture and dispose of them for something newer and deceptively better. Read it and start communicating with your spouse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 7, 2013
Katherine Waddelove (Vienna, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
This book really helped us a lot. It seemed to cover every thing we were struggling with and with a God centered, Christian perspective and I really didn't want a book just about "good sex" without involving that aspect of it. The author is really open and honest and the style was perfect! I didn't really think a book would help, but it has!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, April 11, 2013
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
I loved it because she had men come on and talk about issues from a man's perspective and some of the things stated I would have never thought about the effect that it had. I also enjoyed it because it opened up some dialouge between my husband and I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marriage helps, February 2, 2013
This review is from: 31 Days to Great Sex (Kindle Edition)
This is great book, it really explains so much that so many of us are even afraid to ask about. A most read!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›