Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

92%
Format: Perfect Paperback|Change

on April 20, 2011
I have now learned, I have a choice. This book has help me have a real and ongoing relationship with God and The Angels. I do not feel like I walk alone anymore. I know the power of true love as I heal my life on this continuing journey. Allow yourself to forgive, grow , heal, trust with understanding...for this book is a great tool.
on April 20, 2011
I have been doubly fortunate- not only have I read Days Go by, Not Love, but I have also been able to work directly with Therese Benedict. Along my journey, which involved the ending of a 20+ year marriage, the book and Therese provided insights into how to best handle the situations that came up. The answers did not always present themselves when I wanted them to, in the manner I may have wanted, or along the timeline I tried to push. But, without ANY doubt, the answers always came and the outcomes were always beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that the mariage dissolution has now been completed; more importantly, my former spouse is one of my best friends. An outcome I would not have thought possible at the start of this process.

If you find yourself in a difficult situation, perhaps you feel you do not know where to turn in your life, or if you just cannot figure out why life is so difficult, then you are in the PERFECT space to read this book. It will turn your life around by turning your thinking and actions around. When you step through life speaking the truth and acting with love, then it can't help but have beautiful outcomes.

Do yourself, and everyone you come in contact with, the favor of buying and reading Days Go by, Not Love. If you take the messages to heart, your heart will experience much joy and satisfaction. Isn't that where you would really rather be in life?
on September 27, 2010
This book is book of hope and guidance when things fall apart. It leads you into a journey of change for the better. It teaches you to love yourself, to trust in God and in the angels to help you through difficult times. I learnt to look at situations and people with only love in my heart and learnt to cope better with difficulties that come my way. This is a beautifully written book and has helped me in ways I cannot even put into words. Its a book everyone should read.
on April 15, 2011
"Therese Benedict's book, Days Go By, Not Love, is the first book that I have ever read that relates to self love and the fact that you do not have to take or be around any abuse or negativity in your life, ever! I have read and used the journaling pages at the end of each chapter. I have just begun to live my life the way that God intended me to, with love, self respect and most of all, positive thoughts. This book has opened my eyes to the real meaning of life. I will read it over and over again, until I get my life full of all positive thoughts and more love for me and others."-Cherie
on June 24, 2011
Days Go By, Not Love

Days Go By, Not Love is a beautifully written book that empowers us to begin the process of healing ourselves. So often in our lives, we are spending our time feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or angry. Therese Benedict reminds us to love who we are, and to release those negative emotions. This book is a spiritual journey that you will treasure, as you travel along the road to self-acceptance. If you allow it, this book will change your life.

A Gypsy in New York
Spanish Mountain Life
on June 24, 2011
"Days Go By, Not Love" is a centered and heartfelt roadmap to living spiritually, authentically, and in harmony with one's higher power.

- Dr. Joe Rubino
Founder CenterForPersonalReinvention.com
Creator TheSelfEsteemBook.com
on April 15, 2011
For all of you who have wondered why life can be so hard and hold so much pain, For the people who are looking for true happiness that wont fade away, For the ones that are searching for real love and learning the right steps to loving yourself, For us who feel lost and wish to understand why we are lost. Here are the answers. Get ready to change your life and to succeed with your change! I finally made it. Mary
on June 26, 2011
I found Days Go By - Not Love by Terese Benidict to be an amazing book.
From Start to Finish this book takes you on a journey of realization.
Understanding that you do not walk alone in life.
Also understanding that your actions in life affect the world around you.
I would recomend this book to everyone.
I would nominate Terese Benidict's Days Go By-Not Love Book for the New York Times Best seller list.
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.....
[...]
on June 25, 2011
This book is a beautiful journey that will open your eyes, give you strength and inspiration and guide you toward the peace you seek. Don't miss it! Days Go By, Not Love.
on July 16, 2011
Therese Benedict has done a beautiful job in illustrating how we can communicate and learn from our angels and god if we just listen with our heart and soul. This book is truly something we can all benefit from as it inspires internal truth and healing.
I loved it!