5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a great inspiration, and it makes a great gift!
I really like this little book. I look at it every week and select a quotation to share with others. One of my favorite quotes by Tommy Newberry: "You must believe in your success to the point that you prepare for it even when there is no outward evidence to suggest it is plausible."
Published on November 2, 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping quick and book in good condition.
Thought this would be more Tommy Newberry and less everyone else.....probably would have passes on this if I had know. Shipping quick and book in good condition.
Published 11 days ago by Julie Linn

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a great inspiration, and it makes a great gift!, November 2, 1997
By A Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping quick and book in good condition., February 19, 2015

366 Days of Wisdom & Inspiration
366 Days of Wisdom & Inspiration by Tommy Newberry (Paperback - Sept. 2001)
Used & New from: $24.99