Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 14, 2011
you will find this capellini the best you will ever eat. It takes two minutes to cook and it is finer than angel hair. with a lemon /shrimp sauce over it. OMGoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!
on October 8, 2011
I eat DeCecco Capellini almost every day, but most supermarkets don't carry it even if they have other DeCecco products. I got tired of looking for it so I was delighted to find it on Amazon for a reasonable price with no shipping on Prime.
on October 29, 2011
Great tasting pasta! The De Cecco Capellini is the best of thin pasta. It is my favorite of pasta's brands. This pasta type is hard to find and not sold everywhere.
on December 23, 2011
I do not know why we can not get this pasta in our local stores, but when we found it on Amazon we purchased 18 boxes. The taste of this pasta is fantastic and the capellini is so thin is cooks quickly.
on September 9, 2014
This is the real angel hair pasta of my youth, super-thin with great texture and pasta flavor, as good as it gets. Other "angel hair" pastas I have bought turn out to be regular medium-thick spaghetti. This is the real deal, so don't cook it more than exactly 2 minutes for al dente texture. This is what you need for perfect spaghetti ai frutti di mare.

** Slight revision: now that I have been cooking this angel hair for months, I would advise putting it in boiling salted water for NO MORE than 1 minute & 30 seconds and drain it immediately; 1:15 if you are going to add it to a pan of sauce.
on November 17, 2013
DeCecco pasta is excellent and holds up better than many other varieties. This is the only angel hair I will buy because it doesn't turn to mush. It only takes two minutes to cook so you still have to be careful. Being able to purchase it using Amazon prime made it easy and was less expensive since it is hard to find in regular supermarkets.
on November 18, 2013
DeCecco is the tastiest and freshest tasting of all the Angel Hair pastas i've used. If i can't buy it in my neighborhood, Amazon always saves the day
on July 27, 2013
We love angel hair pasta so much that when I found this in bulk and at such a great price...had to order them...Love all De Cecco products...
on February 4, 2013
I first ate this pasta in the 1970's in a small Italian family restaurant. It was simply the best, most tender pasta I'd ever eaten. I searched for it for years until it finally became available to the metro retail supermarkets where I was then living. It was heaven on earth once again. I can't purchase it locally today in the rural area to which I have retired; however, Amazon has saved the day by stocking it. I even break it up to make a wonderful chicken noodle soup that puts Lipton to shame. It also makes a wonderful rice pilaf with pasta. I encourage you to try it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2013
I love De Cecco pasta. Great flavor and texture. Decent but not great price here on Amazon. Free shipping and no state sales tax (yet) helps shave off a big expense.
But like a lot of people wrote - can't find it locally (or where I shop at least). Tried the "great value" pasta. Ugh! Tasteless mush. The angel hair pasta is great. I cook it for less time than called for. So when I eat it all week for lunch it gets cooked to just the right consistency in the nuker. Try it. You'll like it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse