Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2012
The socks arrived on time, and the nquality of the pair seems good. My only complaint is that the listing never stated the number of pairs included. I figured for this price it would be at least 2, turns out it was only one pair of socks. Expensive stocking stuffer for my wife. I would hope the the listing could be updated to state exactly what your getting for the price.
on February 15, 2015
Luv these socks. Sock sz runs small. I've bought a few defeet brand socks, for a few people and some of them I've had to exchange. the colors, patterns and the feel of the sock itself, is wonderful
on January 4, 2012
Socks appear to be of good construction, but the sizing was a bit off. I bought these for my wife and we decided that the smaller size would match her 7 1/2 sized foot best. Unfortunately, they are too tight to wear comfortably.
on March 5, 2013
I really like the DeFeet brand of socks! They are comfortable and come in cute designs. The colors are bold and bright and hold up well in the wash. I tend to get blisters so I have to be careful with my running socks and have never had a problem with these.
on January 28, 2013
Recomiendo 100% al vendedor. El producto me llegó en perfectas condiciones y en el tiempo que lo necesitaba. Realmente era lo que esperaba y mucho mas. Espero seguir comprando a éste proveedor en muchas ocasiones mas
on January 30, 2012
Just reviewed the biker socks from the same manufacturer. I feel in love with the Chantilly Lace version in M/L from this company. The other socks I have ordered from them fall far short. Currently, I am wearing the biker socks and had to cut them in two places (ankle and instep) for them not to completely cut off circulation in my foot so will probably give the others to friends with smaller feet. I think they would fit up to a size 9 very comfortably and when they do fit (the Chantilly lace did in the same size from the same company), then I think they would be great.
on June 27, 2011
This is the first time I have ever ordered socks that were designed for walking/jogging. I really enjoy walking & these socks are great for keeping my feet sweat free. They fit the feet perfectly so there is no worry of blisters from socks rubbing against skin when I'm on a long walk.
on July 2, 2011
These socks are wonderful - they are comfortable no matter how long i wear them. They also help keep my feet cool, regardless of the weather or my activity level. They are especially comfy on hot-day runs.
on April 9, 2015
This is the 3rd pair I've purchased. They are comfortable and the dragonflies are an unusual touch.
I've also purchased several other pairs from DeFeet -- they know what they are doing.
on November 13, 2013
I do like these socks just fine, they fit well, feel comfortable, but I do prefer the quality of fabric on Novara socks. Amazon doesn't carry them, so I ordered these instead.