DeMarini F5 Slow Pitch Softball Bat (30- Ounce, 34- Inch)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The New and Improved F5 slow pitch softball bat's barrel is constructed from SC4 Aluminum Alloy which is 12% stronger allowing for the thinnest walls available.
- The Doublewall construction gives this bat maximum performance.
- The DeMarini F5's C6 Composite handle is a wider composite weave maxing out handle performance with optimal flex.
- The N2M End-Cap is tuned to absorb vibration while pushing the DeMarini F5 to its most powerful limits.
- Hybrid Performance Grip - 2-piece grip with thin performance feel and faded color look which provides optimal comfort and tack.
Need help choosing a baseball bat?Visit the baseball bat guide for information on selecting baseball and softball bats.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Sent the bat back to Demarini, they sent me a brand new one.... Great customer service....
Anyways...for the price...and the extra pop...it's totally worth it. 5 Stars for sure!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received this bat in August 2014, it was rigid and had no flex. Now its March 2015 and its poppin bullet-rabbits... This bat takes a while to warm up but then its hot!Published 11 months ago by marcopolo
This bat has decent pop. For a rec league its exceptional. Don't plan on using this for any competitive league. High quality I would recommend this.Published 14 months ago by Michael S
Hit a bomb the 1st time I used it. Nice bat for an aluminum bat league.Published 19 months ago by Mark McGuire
So far so good with this bat. Have had several hits and a homerun since using this bat. Ball feels good when coming off bat.Published 20 months ago by Cory Gesler
Well i received the bat today in the mail. i play on an army level softball team that plays ASA rules. Read morePublished 21 months ago by jeffrey angel
This bat was pretty disappointing. Feels like the bat isn't suited well for a power hitter. Team gives it a thumbs down.Published 23 months ago by BG
The bat didnt last 1 game before it became dented. Still has plenty of pop but now is dented. The temps were in 40's when first used.Published on January 6, 2014 by Russell Granby
I'm disappointed to see the F series lose it's power, growing up the F2 was the home-run bat to have. This bat has some ''pop'' to it but should definitely have more. Read morePublished on August 3, 2013 by Ryan W.