5.0 out of 5 stars Size issue seems to have been corrected
I avoided buying these because of the other review but finally gave in when they went on sale. I'm glad I got them. They seemed to have fixed the sizing issue. I order a small and received "youth small" which fits my 7 year old perfectly.

Published on April 17, 2010 by T Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves IF your child has mutantly large hands!
Published on June 16, 2009 by CoralSeasMermaid

1.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves IF your child has mutantly large hands!, June 16, 2009
This review is from: DeMarini Fastpitch CF3 Youth Batting Gloves (Sports)
Ordered these in youth-small for my 6yr old. They will fit her when she is 15. This isn't Amazon's fault. These are out of Asia so what should we expect. The outside package states "youth" and "small" but when you take them out, you will clearly see "women's small" on the label attached to inside of the gloves. I'll stick to physical stores in the future for this sort of purchase.
Just a friendly warning so that no one else buys these for a child. Great deal though for adults who still play softball...

5.0 out of 5 stars Size issue seems to have been corrected, April 17, 2010
This review is from: DeMarini Fastpitch CF3 Youth Batting Gloves (Sports)

The gloves have padded areas on the palm and they are soft but sturdy. The velcro closure is nice and thick so they stay closed better than some other gloves with thinner strips.

I highly recommend these gloves.