Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Transformers: Age of Extinction
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 7, 2014
This game is freaking awesome! You get to shoot things, upgrade your weapons, go on missions, unlock other autobots. This game is a must have if you like transformers!
0Comment|145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2014
First of all my favorite thing about this game is that it a very easy to get each autobot (except grim lock)
. Just one gripe. If you try to get the same pack twice it loads forever and never stops. I ended up having to delete the game and re-loading it. Well I hope this helps . Now ..... get the game
on July 3, 2014
This game is so far 're best free game I've ever had I'd pay for it tons of transformers an go into car mode and change back tons of weapons I just wish there was an endless mode but overall it is the best free game ever great graphics get it now what r u waiting for.
0Comment|131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2014
Transformers is so cool because I'm a fan of transformers
It's in theaters so I got the game of Transformers age for extinction. It's so COOL I recommend you guys getting this game for free! Transformers age of extinction : - )
on July 4, 2014
This is a really good game

It has many challenges and bosses. Plus its not a cheap knock off game begging for money
0Comment|138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2014
glad I got this app on my Kindle Fire! can't wait to see the movie! like playing as my favorite autobots! can't wait to unlock Grimlock! give this app all five stars!! keep up the good work!!
11 comment|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2014
AWESOME GAME!!!!!! I'M a big fan of transformers and this game is just awesome. I can't stop playing this game because it's so awesome!!!!!!
0Comment|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
When I first looked at this game I thought it was gonna be just another one of those crappy games that are just there to make the movie look good. I was wrong. Best free dollars I've ever spent.
0Comment|160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2014
I love the game so much,but the problem is I have to wait for energon to restore,so use your energon wisely
on July 2, 2014
Awesome game!!!!!!! Just it takes a while to load on the nabi but ather than that it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0Comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse