5.0 out of 5 stars The Doctor is telling the truth!
I am amazed at the straight forward approach and honesty he has when presenting the truth about all the diseases that we struggle with as Americans. We can find the healing in the plants, and minerals that God has given --and turn our lives around to live healthy and purposeful lives.
Published 11 months ago by Betty Lou Knight

3.0 out of 5 stars I Was ExpectIng Much More Information From This book
Published 10 months ago by Colorgirl

5.0 out of 5 stars The Doctor is telling the truth!, February 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A priority for your library, February 8, 2014
Lil Lannum (DANVILLE, KENTUCKY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
It's a wonderful book literally full of good, believable, information. CD is as good! All came in excellent condition and I would recommend these items to everyone who is serious about their health!

3.0 out of 5 stars I Was ExpectIng Much More Information From This book, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
I have been studying health for a long time now and have had the opportunity to read through quite a few books on many facets of the topic. After hearing Joel Wallach speak, I was pretty impressed with his presentation of knowledge and ability to hone in on problems and offer solutions to them on the fly. I also enjoyed a few You Tube videos I had seen so I thought I would purchase the book after reading so many positive reviews on it.

I must say, I have tried to read through this book, but I feel like it was a misleading purchase for me. Perhaps my expectations were too high.

First of all, a majority of this book is dedicated to the history of Dr. Wallach and where he came from which is interesting. However, what I found off putting was his constant referral to his business plans and experiences from Amway to his later beginnings of the sales of his products. I enjoyed some of the information sandwiched in between these accounts of his business plans and experiences, but I did not feel that there was enough.

If this man truly knows all that he seems to indicate from his public speaking, then I would expect more of that information to be shared in the book.

The reference section in the back for so-called specific diseases or conditions is like the cliff notes of health. Yes you will get some highlights, but no, you won't get enough to make much difference in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I have used Dr Wallach's Beyond Tangerine 2.0 product and seem some excellent results with it. I do feel that there is a purpose for the products. I do also get the feeling, however, that this book is more of a marketing tool than a true assistant to achieving high levels of health on its own. It might tease the appetite of the curious reader to want to do more research, but I don't feel it will significantly aid the reader in achieving much advance in any conditions in their life beyond bits and pieces of spotty information.

I have not listened to the CD yet as the book was a disappointment, so I have not been able to set aside time to potentially waste if it is similar to the book. However, when I do, I will edit this review to include comments on that as well. Perhaps the CD will add to the value of the packet a lot more than the book has.

I was expecting a lot more from this book, so I would suggest if you can look at this book BEFORE you buy it, then do.

If you are simply interested in a book to start you in your quest for better health, this would whet your appetite perhaps. For in depth information, look somewhere else, like perhaps Prescription for Nutritional Healing by Belch as a good starting point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wealth of information on nutrition, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
Informative with personal testimony from author. Amazing life story of perseverance, integrity and vision for his goals. Reads like a novel as well as documentary. An education of the body's need for nutrients and what happens to the minerals in our soil to get those nutrients. Opened my eyes to the myths of 'harmful' aluminum and other minerals that have been fabricated to the point where I had avoided what I was told. Happy to have purchased this book of knowledge. Would like to have read the amounts of human consumption of the minerals and expounded more on the 'essential nutrients' under Appendix A. Does give enough information for more research to attain a healthy lifestyle. I would recommend this book for the serious at heart for excellent health alternatives that just drugs which have too many side effects and just make the pharmaceuticals more wealthy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some great information, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
There is a lot of good information, however I think much of it is to promote his products. I still learned a lot and I did start taking some good minerals and amino acids that I would not have known about so it was definitely worth getting - BTW , I did get more out of the Cd than the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this book., March 10, 2014
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
If you are like me, you have probably read about and studied the benefits of vitamins and herbs, but this is the best book and most thorough study on minerals that I have ever read. Dennis P.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read - every family should have one!, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
This book is written more like an autobiography, and it provides probably the only realistic approach to healthy living for humans, around. The historical and factual content, along with Dr. Wallach's wit and humour, make it very easy to read even while learning about the most basic and imperatives regarding your health and staying healthy. Truly compelling read! If embraced, it could revolutionise the medical profession and medical science altogether.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help yourself and your Health, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
This is very sourceful and educatIon book and cd. Help you understand your body an aloud you help change your health issue. Were you were blinded by professional Dr about your health. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
Wow this is an amazing book with so much good information in it. I have listened to the cd and have ordered the products to see how they do. I am excited. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Convinced!, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo
This man has done too much research to not know what he's talking about. I went ahead and got the Basic 90 and also a bottle of Selenium. My lower back and left hip were hurting nonstop and I just got tired of going to the Chiropractor but when these products came, I started taking them just once a day and I don't hurt any more. Can't explain why except that I've never had all these vitamins and minerals and amino acids in my body ever before in my life and now I feel it's getting what it needs to make my body operate how it's supposed to. I will probably try other products too, but just wanted to start out with something basic. I really love it and am thankful to feel much, much better! I also lost a couple pounds because cravings for carbs and feeling hungry all the time just stopped.

Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Book & CD Combo