Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dead On DO-FR Framers Rig, 1 Size Fits All
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 18, 2014
I don't know how anyone who actually used this "rig" could rate it anything but 1 star. It is garbage.

While it looked great for about one week, within the first month of regular use the stitching began to come undone, especially where the d-rings attach the bags to the suspenders. Luckily, there is a velcro backup (sort of) holding the bags.

Also, the individual tool slot stitching ripped out quickly making them useless.

The suspenders do require regular re-adjustment.

The lightweight nylon belt twists so the hammer loop has little to no support for an actual hammer.

Also, this belt seems sized for a horse; anything under 36 inches -good luck cinching it.

On and on...

Basically, take your $50 and throw it away, this way you'll save the aggravation of dealing with this junior grade "rig" which no respectable merchant should be selling and no actual tradesman can use.

Frankly, I wouldn't want another one of these for free.
on February 26, 2016
belt staraps ripped off after about 2 months. shoulder straps are too long. I'm 6'1 and they don't fit me at all. My friends all have dead on and they all fit great and have held up for a long time. this set however is garbage
on January 31, 2016
This is a good quality product. I bought mine 5 years ago and it's still holding together and working well for me, even with daily use. It is comfortable to wear and has plenty of organizational features to help keep track of all your tools. The hardware on the suspenders hold well and don't require constant readjustments due to slippage. The shoulder straps on mine also have a lot more padding than there appears to be in the photo. With the quality of this belt I don't think I'll ever have to buy a second one, but I would if I needed to.
on July 6, 2016
Works great for my fiance. He had to order because his belt would fall off when he bent over...because he got the 'happy belly'. These suspenders prevents the workbelt from falling and his need to diet :)
on April 20, 2015
its a toolbelt but I would not say it is for the everyday framer or sider or anyone who needs a lot of tools in there belt at all times! does not have any handles to hang it or carry while you are not wearing it, the Velcro seems a little weak.. its not bad for the price but if you are looking for a belt that last i would not pick this one

I recommend the dewalt toolbelt
on January 2, 2015
The product is great. I pour solid concrete foundations for a living, and this belt is perfect. Well almost perfect. Amazon forgot the suspenders that are included with the belt. I have a bad back, which is why I specifically chose a belt with suspenders. I notified them today about their mistake. If amazon "mans up" and gets me the rest of my order in a timely manner then I will rate this experience 10 out of 10.
on July 19, 2014
I have been using this rig for 7 months now. I wanted to make sure I used it for a good amount of time before I gave my review so here it is.

First of all let me say that I am an electrician and the main tools I put in this belt are most of my pliers, cutters, strippers, channel locks, screw and nut drivers, razor knife, screws, wire nuts, staples and hammer.

Now for the pouch on the right side I would say it is excellent. It has numerous slots inside the main pocket to hold your pliers and screwdrivers. Under the main pocket which I just explained is another pocket. That's where I keep my wire nuts or staples depending on what I'm doing. For using this pouch 40 hours a week for the past 7 months it has held up perfectly and has no signs of wear.

On to the left pouch, it has one main pocket and then under that is 2 small pockets great for holding screws, staples or small miscellaneous items. I usually keep my tape measure in the back left small pocket and put staples or screws in the front one. The main pocket on this side is what makes me give this a 4/5 rating. It's big and maybe even bigger than the right pouch but it doesn't have any "in-pocket slots" for your tools. This would not be much a problem for me if it wasn't so big. Because of the fact it is quite large my screwdrivers don't stay in the place I put them and often turn completely horizontal which can be quite frustrating considering I like to keep a clean organized tool belt where I can grab whatever I need in one second. This pocket prevents me from doing just that. So what I've been doing with this pocket is keeping my bigger hand tools like channel locks and bigger size adjustable wrenches.

Now on the back of the belt you have your standard hammer holder which works just fine and I have no complaints about.

The belt itself is comfortable and has a gel like feel to it which is great, it makes it not so hard on your back/waist when your wearing it all day.

The part of the belt that has the holes in it to actually put the belt on is nice too. It has 2 metal holes at every location in which you would lock it in at whatever size your waist is. It runs through both side pouches and the pouches have tough velcro on the back that connect to the side of the belt. (The belt that has the gel feeling) I was a little skeptical about how long the velcro would hold up but it surprisingly still shows no sign of wear and as I said I've been using it for 7 months now.

For the suspenders I have to say they are terrible. It's almost infuriating trying to get them attached to the hooks on the side of the belt considering the hook is located right where the side pouches sit. You get used to hooking it on after a while but it's still annoying. I suggest going to home depot and buying different suspenders for this rig. It will work just fine.

All in all this rig is definitely worth the money and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for tough tool belt at a budget price. It also looks awesome which is a plus.
on November 20, 2013
Just what the little tag says...Made in CHINA as described, don't buy! belt is too skinny, 2" when it should be at least 3". two cheap cushioned Velcro pads in front are useless when the belt takes its natural position on your waist. the shoulder straps are skinny like the cheap belt also. so for $50.00...
on July 27, 2015
Very cheap material had them for less then 3 months and the pouches started to get hole and the rivets the use for where you put the belt through ripped through the material. I would suggest the CLC brand the seem more durable to me first set lasted me for about 6 yrs.
on November 26, 2013
Ordered this for my husband. It arrived very quickly. He has been a carpenter for many years and used several different tool belts. He loves this one and said it is very light weight and feels like it has gel padding. Built well and durable.