Customer Discussions > Red Dead Redemption - Xbox 360 forum

Red Dead Redemption best game of the decade?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 17, 2011 7:48:35 PM PDT
Austin says:
Great graphics, story, characters, sound, and multiplayer. A quite lengthy campaign (not normally seen in recent games) and John Marston, he actually felt like a real person. I can't explain the game in depth, but I can tell you what to do if you have never played it. Buy it, don't rent (trust me you'll buy it once you play it).

Any negative comments about this game, you certianly don't know anything good in video games.

Posted on May 18, 2011 6:22:36 PM PDT
not the best but pretty good game.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2011 12:00:59 PM PDT
I will agree. IMO RDR is this is the best game thus far. Like GTA IV you get a huge sandbox world you can loose yourself in but you also get an engaging protagonist and an exciting and powerful storyline. Anyone who loves games should have this one and if your a fan of Western movies I think it's the law. Growing up watching westerns with my dad this game let me relive all my favorite moments from John Ford/John Wayne westerns all the way to Sergio Leone/Clint Eastwood "spaghetti" westerns. (Now I'm reliving my favorite film noir from Bogie and "The Maltese Falcon" to Russel Crow and L.A. Confidential with LA Noire which shows how old fashion graphic adventures can be revitalized using the GTAIV sandbox game engine.) Rockstar never disapoints!

Posted on Aug 22, 2011 10:41:55 PM PDT
are you kidding me?

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 11:30:28 PM PDT
Should I buy the regular edition or the Undead nightmare edition? I will be playing only single player edition.I just got a Xbox 360 after only having a pc.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  May 17, 2011
Latest post:  May 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Red Dead Redemption - Xbox 360
Red Dead Redemption - Xbox 360 by Rockstar Games (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (746)