Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Deadfall Adventures - PC
|Price:||$6.95 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$28.04 (80%)|
- Classic "Action / Adventure" gameplay from a first-person perspective. Combining the fast paced action of intense gun battles with adventure gameplay that rewards players for exploring, solving puzzles and by "taking the road less traveled"
- Traveler equipment: compass, treasure maps, notebook and flashlight - necessary to solve ancient puzzles, find treasures and even fight with certain type of enemies
- Using environmental traps to eliminate enemies in many spectacular ways
- Exotic, picturesque locations from around the world - Egypt, Arctic and forgotten Mayan ruins
- Compelling story faithful to the spirit of classic adventure movies
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PC | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
The story itself is decent and the dialogue is intentionally cheeseball and pokes fun at itself often. The gunplay is solid. The backdrops are gorgeous. This is a very nice looking game. The puzzles were mostly easy, but there were a couple challenging ones mixed in.
If you are looking for a game similar to Indian Jones movies, or in the same style of a Tomb Raider or Uncharted (but without the production values), but with more humor, this is a game you should definitely try out.
Far more enjoyable than you would think just by looking at the product page. Well worth the 10 or 12 hours it takes to finish.
7.5 out of 10
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is fun to play sort of like the movie
lots of things you have to do to get
to the next part
Buggy but loveable exploration shooter. You can dial in the puzzle and shooting difficulty. It is strictly a single player campaign and lasts a good 15-20 hours on the first... Read morePublished 14 months ago by A. Pagano
I liked the game. Overall the game play is entertaining. Some of the puzzles do become a bit redundant. A decent game at a reasonable price.Published 23 months ago by J. Phillips