Deadfall Adventures - Xbox 360
|Price:||$19.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.49 (51%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Classic "Action / Adventure" gameplay from a first-person perspective. Combining the fast paced action of intense gun battles with adventure gameplay that rewards players for exploring, solving puzzles and by "taking the road less traveled"
- Traveler equipment: compass, treasure maps, notebook and flashlight - necessary to solve ancient puzzles, find treasures and even fight with certain type of enemies
- Using environmental traps to eliminate enemies in many spectacular ways
- Exotic, picturesque locations from around the world - Egypt, Arctic and forgotten Mayan ruins
- Compelling story faithful to the spirit of classic adventure movies
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
Let me tel you how quickly this game got boring...
From the jumpy aiming controls to the silly puzzles EVERYWHERE.
I was excited when I started it but quickly became frustrated then just plane bored..
- Can't tell if it's the same Quartermain from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen or somewhere random (seems rather cliched for an adventurer's last name). Basically you and some branch of the government of USA are searching for the Heart of Atlantis. The heart is scattered in pieces and you have to get them before the Germans do. (Takes place around WW1/WW2)
- The story is somewhat original and a fresh take on an old legend.
- The atmosphere and level design is very realistic and well done. (The game uses Unreal Graphics engine)
- Enhanced the flashlight part of gameplay from Alan Wake (still feel as though they ripped it off, but it's a little bit better to control)
- The actual length of the game is rather the perfect amount, not too short and not neverending.
- When you first start out the controls suck, but you then realize that you actually gradually get better based off of treasure you find in the levels. (A more realistic approach to a first-person shooter, as no one is ever good at anything in the beginning)
- The collectibles actually pertain to the game (helps you enhance your character)
- While the story is decent, the dialogue is the most cliched dialogue for any adventure story ever.
- I feel they ripped off a lot of controls and concepts from more successful games.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No fault of the seller, but this has to be one of the worst games every made for this system.Published 19 days ago by Calvin Williams
it a ok game if you like shot the whole game it does have some problem solving in it toPublished 2 months ago by schooleymon
My 11yr old son said this game got boring really quick. It's a good buy because it's fairly inexpensive, but it's not a game that gets much play anymore.Published 5 months ago by Isa1Isa2Me3
Deadfall adventures better than uncharted . I love that game make me interest. Deadfall adventures super gamePublished 5 months ago by WILLIAM MAYO
This is a great game especially if you like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones. Very fun and a very inventive twist for the overall storyline.Published 6 months ago by Maverick
The game is good overall. The storyline is comprehensible, the graphics are good enough. The choice of weapons is logic as are Quartermain's skill upgrades. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Claudia M.
Good if you like simple games. Yes it's derivative, and follows convention (shoot, shoot puzzle, shoot, shoot puzzle), and is based on everything from Indiana Jones to Drake's... Read morePublished 8 months ago by C. Brauer
The graphics are last gen. The voice work is some of the worst I've ever heard in any game. I could forgive that but the game play is so bad. Read morePublished 8 months ago by PresidentEden