Deadliest Catch 11 Seasons 2011
1. New Blood The 2010 King crab season begins with an infusion of fresh blood into the crab fleet. Challenging the veteran skippers are 36-year-old Scott Campbell Jr. who helms the Seabrooke, and 28-year-old first-time captain, Elliot Neese, on the Ramblin' Rose.
2. Proving Grounds Across the Bering Sea crab fleet, bad fishing causes high tensions and low morale as empty pots whittle away profits and nerves among the men.
3. Old Age and Treachery Jake Harris gets a sink-or-swim lesson on driving the Cornelia Marie as danger strikes the Wizard when a crewmember gets caught in the line.
4. Breaking Point A serious injury forces a crewmember to his bunk after the crane breaks on the Kodiak, while the Seabrooke's greenhorn has a mental breakdown. The crew of the Cornelia Marie must put aside their differences to seek cover from a massive Bering Sea storm.
5. Wing and a Prayer Two crewmembers nearly come to blows on the Northwestern while a deckhand on the Wizard falls asleep at the wheel and sends the boat steaming blindly toward a fleet of nearby vessels.
6. Exit Wounds In the midst of a rough King Crab season, a mutiny transpires on the Cornelia Marie while mental and physical breakdowns plague the crew of the Kodiak. A rogue wave threatens the Time Bandit and a Wizard deckhand summons the wrath of captain Keith.
7. Thick as Thieves The police are called in after a confrontation on the Cornelia Marie while a debilitating injury to a Kodiak deckhand ends his career for good. An injury onboard the Ramblin' Rose causes the rookie skipper to have a change of heart.
8. Graduation Day The King Crab Season closes with a fierce arctic storm, a spectacular prank on the Northwestern by the crew of the Time Bandit and the departure of one of the fleet's most revered fishermen.
9. Sea Change Massive change strikes every returning boat as Opilio Season begins. Edgar finally says goodbye to the Northwestern, a new captain boards the Cornelia Marie and the entire fleet is shut down by one of the largest arctic storms in history.
10. Frontier Medicine As the fleet battles an epic arctic hurricane, focus shifts from strategy to survival. Ice and injuries have the captains considering desperate measures. With the fishing in question, only one thing remains certain: there will be blood.
11. Birds, Bones and Blood As another winter storm rips through the crab grounds, the Ramblin' Rose makes an all-or-nothing gamble, the Time Bandit courts danger at the dock and a crewman on the Northwestern suffers a bloody, nose-breaking blow.
12. It's Not All Mai Tais and Yahtzee A loose pot turns into a half-ton wrecking ball on the Kodiak, while a crewman on the Seabrooke is nearly crushed by ice. On the Cornelia Marie, the new skipper courts mutiny with a move to untested fishing grounds.
13. Pirate School A captain and deckhand clash on the Cornelia Marie over a crippling lack of bait, while skipper Elliott Neese attempts to fix a possible season-ending breakdown and the Time Bandit's soft-spoken greenhorn goes to the Hillstrands' ‘Pirate School.'
14. The Island The treacherous waters off St. Paul Island make offloading crab in this barren outpost a terrifying necessity for several boats. A harbor surge snaps lines on the Wizard while another greenhorn walks off the Seabrooke in a cloud of shame.
15. I Smell a Nightmare As Opilio season winds down, two exhausted crewmen on the Time Bandit nearly come to blows. The skippers of the Seabrooke and Cornelia Marie both suffer debilitating injuries and the captain of the Wizard erupts and physically assaults an unlikely victim.
16. Mohawks & Madness, Goodness & Gladness The Bering Sea fleet finishes the season with big pots and big paydays. The Seabrooke captain fights an agonizing illness and the Northwestern takes revenge on the Time Bandit. The Cornelia Marie comes home from what could be its final season of fishing.
|Genres||Reality TV, Adventure, Documentary|
|Starring||Mike Rowe, Derrick Ray|
|Supporting actors||Jake Harris, Keith Colburn, Sig Hansen, Scott Campbell Jr., Derek Haist, Jonathan Hillstrand, Mike Fourtner, Elliot Neese, Steve Ward, Ryan Simpson, Jake Anderson, Andy Hillstrand, Josh Harris, Edgar Hansen, Chris Welch, Bob Perkey, Justin Tennison, Scott Hillstrand|
|Producers||Johnny Beechler, Thom Beers, Jeff Conroy, Maggie O. Dolly, John Gray, Sharon Manente, Bryan Miller, Stephen Morris, Ben Murray, David Newsom, Bill Pruitt, David Reichert, Matt Renner, Todd Stanley, Travis Tips, Decker Watson, Decker Watson, Steve Wright, Kevin Ylauan, Ben Zupo|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
We ordered eight seasons of Deadliest Catch for a gift since the show is one of this person's favorite. Just gave the DVDs to him today and he loved them. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bill A. Belt
Amazing find whole season of deadliest catch. Great show. Diffently reccomened it to all dealiest catch fans out therePublished 2 months ago by Debbie Bonsall