Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 1, 2009
another year and again these guys have done another amazing job.the camera guys to have pulled out there courage to excell in making this a series that i'm hooked on.
cant wait now each year for the next series to come out . boats -rough seas -terrible weather- fun -excitement -some edge of your seat type entertainment if this is your cup of tea then i highly recommend this whole series.
on February 2, 2010
I have really enjoyed all the season's of this show and was please to find a copy on Amazon.com. I know the two captains of the Time Bandit. My son grew up with them when we lived in Homer, Alaska so that makes the series even better. I purchased this for my best friend who lives outside of Homer and who does not get the series because of lack of cable in her area. Both of us knew Russel, Eddie, Josh - in fact all of the crew. She has a treat in store for her. Thanks to Amazon for carrying this DVD.
VINE VOICEon June 6, 2015
We ordered eight seasons of Deadliest Catch for a gift since the show is one of this person's favorite. Just gave the DVDs to him today and he loved them. All eight seasons received were new and in excellent condition.
on June 3, 2014
I bought this for my sons-in-law who live in Australia. They watch the show when visiting us. We sent them the DVD's so they can watch the old shows and look forward to the new episodes when they come for another visit.
on May 11, 2010
We have all the seasons! To see the changes from season one to 5 is great. Looking forward to season 6 on DVD. The only drawback is you have to press play for each chapter. We bought this for our son who is not capable of pressing play and I keep this season at home so someone is always there to forward the next chapter. They should have made is continuous like the previous seasons. GREAT series.
on June 5, 2013
Seeing these guys in action catching one of my favorite foods is mind boggling. I have a greater respect for this food when I eat it now. These guys really do risk their lives to put food on our tables.
on May 17, 2013
Hats off to all these brave and hardworking fishermen who choose this profession risking their lives.Yes the reward can be high but not anyone is suitable to type of work and their fate is determined by Nature's force.Now we know the real value of these delicious catch.
on June 4, 2010
This is one of the best shows ever!!!! It just gets better as the Seasons go along!! Once you start watching, you will be hooked!!!
on June 14, 2009
I am not sure why they have this labeled Season Six when it is Season Five. Just seems to confuse customers. I bought episode 7 and was thrilled to be able to watch it. The download was quite easy. I was very happy my first Amazon purchase went so well.

Unfortunately although episodes 8&9 have both aired (and it is almost time for episode 10) none of these episodes seem to be available. I have emailed Amazon to ask why but got no reply. Why the stoppage? Why no explanations on when viewers can expect the new episodes to air? Why is a season pass not available?

I hope they will soon clarify things for new customers.
on October 18, 2010
Season 5 is by far the best season of the dealiest catch. With even more constant action and drama that leaves you hanging from you seat! It contains footage of the most epic weather to ever hit the bering sea while the boys of the deadliest catch once again battle it out. Also some more heart stopping action of the life saving rescues from the coast guard. Even people who've never watched the show before will become loyal fans. It's MUST see!

I Can't wait til the six season is released!