Deadliest Warrior: Aftermath 3 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Apache vs. Gladiator Apache - the greatest stealth fighter in American History, versus a Gladiator - crowd-thrilling killer of ancient Rome.
2. Viking vs. Samurai Viking versus Samurai. The savage Scandinavian raider that plundered Europe for almost a thousand years, against the blinding speed and skill of Japan's elite warrior class.
3. Spartan vs. Ninja Spartan, the bronze battle tank celebrated in the movie 300; versus a Ninja, Japan's legendary master of death.
4. Pirate vs. Knight Pirate - the merciless high seas marauder; versus a Knight - the armored battle tank that crushed infidels underfoot. It's an explosive, bloody battle between two fighters who hate each other's guts.
5. Yakuza vs. Mafia Mafia - the deadly crime family that rule New York's 1920's underworld, versus Yakuza - feared gang lords that dominate the mean streets of 1940's Tokyo.
6. Green Beret vs. Spetznaz Green Beret - America's elite special force, versus a Spetznaz - Russia's top-secret, top-notch commandos. Trained to kill anyone, any when, anywhere - these super soldiers use a devastating array of weapons and tactics.
7. Shoalin Monk vs. Maori A Shoalin Monk - the ultimate pacifist killing machine from China versus a Maori - fierce, bone-crushing warrior from New Zealand.
8. William Wallace vs. Shaka Zulu Deadliest Warrior gets personal with a battle between two of the greatest warrior-generals that ever lived. William Wallace versus Shaka Zulu.
9. IRA vs. Taliban The Taliban - deadly extremists battling in the mountains of Afghanistan, versus the I.R.A. - elusive, hard-hitting masters of Ireland's urban jungles.
A fun show though really- fun BS!
I just feel frustrated that this show has so much potential to be the most awesome thing on television but it seems like the producers are afraid to just go for it.
We have people coming in, telling us about these great warriors and their weapons, and then you get to watch them beat the crap out of gel torsos and dead pigs!
I was very satisfied with 'DEADLIEST WARRIOR' series.
I would very much would like to purchase the 2nd series,
with little or no difficulty..
Wasn't impressed at all. Lacked realism.needed a lot more development. Distance traveled was not realistic based on a massive area.Published 1 month ago by poochie31
This show is awesome! Quite historically accurate as well the testing of the weapons and the experts is possibly the coolest part. Well worth watching.Published 2 months ago by A-Wax
Pretty descent show, however, the match-ups are a little off. Should have pitted the Apache against the Ninja. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bryon
I love this show, but this season is a little weak. The matchups aren't always the most even (wallace vs. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Colin Welch
Love it! It was awesome. I wish I could have been there using the weapons! That would have been the best.Published 4 months ago by Nathan Rogers
For a geeky TV nerd who loves watching Hollywooded versions and recreations of ancient weapons and warriors, this show is incredible fun.Published 5 months ago by gb19075
I love this show app much that I had to get the entire 1st season on my Kindle Fire HD right away .Published 6 months ago by Demetrio Nieves Th