5.0 out of 5 stars Even better!
I'd say this is even better than Deadlocked 1 and 2 - How can you not love a continuation of a zombie-fiction that has me hooked! The characters and scenes are as edible as a living brain to a zombie, addictive and real and juicy. Definately a must read if you've read the first two books in the series.
Published 17 months ago by ArkySparky

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars
Keeping with AR Wise's pattern for the Deadlocked series, Deadlocked 3 switches from Laura's POV to Billy. Billy is leaving Laura and the girls at the docks and heading into the city to find his mother. Billy's story and Laura's story (Deadlocked 2) actually take place simultaneously unlike Laura and David's story (Deadlocked) where Laura picks up where David left...
Published 10 months ago by SandySomewhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better!, March 28, 2013
ArkySparky "**Arky**" (Queensland, AUSTRALIA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great one!!!, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
These stories just keep getting better and better. The characters in D3 are awesome and relatable. I particularly liked Reagan, everybody knows somebody like this guy. He's the tough, crusty old dude that would kick your ass if you gave him a reason but is the same guy who reads his daughter stories and sings her songs at bedtime. Keep it up Mr. Wise.

4.0 out of 5 stars A HUGE Improvement over 1 & 2, April 9, 2012
J. Ferris "tunawish" (Rio de Janeiro, Brasil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
I didn't like the 1st & 2nd installments of this series but since I had bought all 3 at the same time; I read all 3.
(I never would have made it to #2 if I hadn't already bought it.)

The 3rd book has shown a marked improvement in the authors writing.
The action was good & the story line was compelling.

What the hell; I'll buy the 4th one (mainly because of the cliffhanger ending in #3) & hope that it follows the pattern of the third book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
This is a great series! In fact the best zombie series I have read. The charachters are great. Great job A.R. Wise keep them coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadlocked 3, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
I'm hooked on the Deadlocked series. The books are fast paced page turners. I absolutley recommend the series. It contains twists and turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting ride through the end of days!, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
AR Wise has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I started with his "314" series, now, after finishing the 3rd Deadlocked book, i am now addicted to this series. I love the zombie genre and this book was fresh, exciting and the characters touched my heart! Can't wait to finish the series out!!!
Thank you AR Wise!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!!, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
I could not stop reading, that's how good this author is!! I think about the characters when I'm not reading and I dream about them too. I really enjoyed this 3rd installment and just started reading 4. Book 3 had me crying, some scenes were so sad and heartbreaking, I felt like I was there with them watching it all happen. I can't wait to read more about Billy, Levon, Reagan, Laura and the girls!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wise is a master, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
This series just gets better & better. These characters are extremely well developed...u are drawn into each and every terrifying situation. Onto to # 4.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! I am now a huge fan!, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
I would say this is up there with Walking Dead! But a whole different twist to a zombie apocalypse. First time ever reading an e book was 3 nights ago when I read Deadlocked1. I am now....hooked.Love this author. Keeps you in total suspense all the way through.....can not put the kindle down once you start reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked again!, January 20, 2014
NicoNik (Fremont, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deadlocked 3 (Kindle Edition)
Yes take me to part 4. I loves these series and have been hooked since part 1. Looking forward to reading more from you A.R Wise.

Deadlocked 3