Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes, Exclusive to Prime Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day

on January 12, 2009
Hi,
My son loves science and he loves this book, he can hardly put it down and finished reading with comprehension in a quick time. I bought another of this authors books called, "The Stunning Science of Everything." I wish I could get the boxed sets.
Thanks!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 5, 2011
My seven year old girl is not very typical of her age and sex. We are always on the hunt for interesting books as she prefers fact to fiction. There is something wonderful about the horrible series. She is a massive fan of horrible science and horrible histories.
This book is to be savored. It probably won't be read from cover to cover, in order. It *will* be read however. And some passages will be read and read and read aloud!
The book contains comic strips, jokes, drawings, text. She goes back to it like a good friend. Suitability? Boys and quirky girls age 6- 16. Would be amazing for a reluctant boy reader.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again