5.0 out of 5 stars Short Horror, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Deadly Nightlusts: A Collection of Forbidden Magic (Kindle Edition)
I finished re-reading this book. It's a great book of short stories. I really enjoyed "Pumpkin Head" and "Body And Blood". Wish those two stories could have been longer. If you liked this book you might want to try his other books.
"Vigilantes Of Love" and "NightWhere". They will take you into a dark erotic sex worlds.
Everson's books always leave me wanting more after I read them. Usualy when I finish one of his books I think two things. 1)That short story was so good it could have been a longer story or full book, 2)This book was so great it needs a sequel. If your looking for a great dark horror read. You can NEVER go wrong with a Everson book. So just don't get one get them all it's well worth the time and money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, October 18, 2011
Colleen Sweeney "CPK1983" (San Franciso Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this after enjoying the sample I read on my Kindle. The stories are engaging and not as erotic as you would imagine. Not all the stories have sex in them, as described in the description. I highly recommend this as an anytime read (not just for Halloween!).

Rate and Discover Movies