Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dealgadgets Frosted Matte Surface Crystal Hard Shell Case for MacBook Pro 13.3-inch A1278 Aluminum Unibody with Silicone Keyboard Cover Skin Stickers Protector Pink (NOT compatible with: MacBook 13.3 inch with retina display)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2014
I absolutely love this case! It doesn't look cheap in the least bit! I don't know if some other people accidentally got sent the wrong color but mine looks just like the color in the picture. I also love the fact that it doesn't cover up the apple symbol, its actually cut out. It's very easy to take on and off. At first its not, but when you get the hang of it it's so easy especially for someone like me who changes my covers constantly. l But I'm defiantly going to leave this one on for a while. Also, I order this with a very cute laptop bag and it compliments the bag so well! I recommend this product to anything looking for a nice supportive gold laptop case.
review image
on August 17, 2014
Best price I could find for this particular color and style! The case does its job, and hasn't left any visible scratches on the exterior of the laptop as of yet, but I remain vigilant on this front. The entire case has held up very well, and there has not been any color loss. There is a small area on the left of the laptop that has a tiny sculpting deformity, but it does not effect the function. The only minor problem I have with the case is that the top portion is just heavy enough to make it so that if you lean the screen back too far, gravity will pull it the rest of the way, making ideal angles like sitting the laptop in your lap a little hard to position the screen just right. The keyboard cover really easy to use and I do enjoy how it quiets down the pressing of the keys. The silicone takes a little bit of getting used to, but now it feels strange without it! There has been some extremely minor smudging of the ink on the keyboard cover, it sort of looks like there is some black clouding on the most used keys if you know what I mean.
Would buy again because I love the color gold!
on March 20, 2013
I love this case it feels soft and light snaps right on. It doesn't have a cheap plastic feel. The keyboard protector is great as well fits right on top of the keys . Only things is the color is not exact. It is a little more towards the hott pink side. Still really cute and I got it for a great price. It feels more expensive than it is. I really like this case.
on September 12, 2014
It looks amazing! Just like the picture, it's totally worth it and it got shipped faster than expected. I am completely satisfied. I totally recommend this. :)
on October 6, 2014
It was the absolute best! It fit and looked better than any of the others that I purchased. Thank you again and I will be a return customer. Very very happy!
on October 4, 2014
So far it's awesome. Fits perfect and even has the cut out for the apple logo. Also it hides the scratches and dents :-) love it!!
on September 19, 2014
Great case! My son loves it.
on September 18, 2013
Love this case for my 13" macbook pro. Its very easy to snap on and off and the keyboard cover is nice too! Shipping was also fast and easy. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone!
on November 2, 2013
Nice Case....I have Blue one...When I change my 5s Gold...I wanna change my Mac to gold also...I think it's very reasonable price and quality...It is not shinny gold...I feel a little orange in there...However, it look great...come with new keyboard cover...So u pretty much get a good deal from it...Highly recommend....
review image
on October 11, 2014
So far, this is an amazing product. I love the color of the case and the feel of the material. It seems a lot more durable than other cases I have had in the past. The keyboard cover is easier to type on as well. I have had silicon covers before that are absolutely a pain to type on because your fingers stick to the material and make it hard to type fast. This is not the case with this keyboard cover. The just wish the sticky foam things, which on the bottom that grip onto the table and raise your laptop up, were made out of plastic rather than cheap foam. They tend to get really dirty and fall off after a short period of time.