5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Me!
Published 7 months ago by ashleyrenee

1.0 out of 5 stars To small
This is made for small women definitely not for anyone with curves they should make that clear before you but it!
Published 13 months ago by Kelly Schaffer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Me!, June 4, 2014
When I first opened the package it took me a second to understand how I was supposed to wear this piece of fabric with too little loops on the end. Once I figured it out - I loved it! I wore it out to dinner last night and got some really nice compliments. When my friend saw it he said, "You're just walking around at home in a fancy dress?" and when realized what it looked like off he was like, "How do you not feel like you're just wearing a bath towel or something?". It is a little strange at first but it really does look great on. I bought this for my trip to Greece to wear over my bathing suit. I am 5'10" about 145 lbs. I usually wear a size 4-6 pants, somewhere between a 34 B and 34 C.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, July 24, 2014
I bought the blue one. I wear a large in tops (34b/c) & 11/12 bottoms (30/31) 5'6" weigh 172 just to give u an idea. My friend tried it on and she wears a 6/7 maybe an inch or two taller than me & it fits her. The only difference was the length which is fine, of course its shorter on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover up, June 14, 2014
This is great very light weight and sheer can be worn so many more ways then advertised! the variety in color made it easy to match with my bathing suit collection will be ordering another .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 16, 2013
If you want a nice cover for the beach or pool you won't be disappointed with this. Silky soft and nice soft print, perfect cover-up for any girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color, August 27, 2013
This looks as pictured - it's a fun, vibrant orange and it also goes well with many swimsuits. It took me a second to figure out how to wrap it and it looks a bit loose on me - but should fit well on anyone size 6 and up. This is also a versatile piece, you can wear it as a sarong. It arrived pretty quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars To small, December 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, July 19, 2014
This review is from: Dealkiller Beach Coverup Women's Spaghetti Strap Deep V-neck Backless Sarong (Misc.)
Based on the reviews, I wasn't expecting much and didn't think it would fit. But it was $5 so I took the risk. Well, for $5... I LOVE IT!! I'm 5'5" 133lbs and it wraps around perfect with a little extra room and goes to the knee. It fits exactly as shown on the model. The fabric is soft and sheer. It is see through but that's what I wanted. I got the pink, the color and pattern is exactly as shown. I have large broad shoulders and the straps are tight, but it's not a big deal. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone over 150lbs. This can also be used as a sarong ties around the waist.

2.0 out of 5 stars The fabric is pretty, but is extremely thin about the consistency of ..., January 26, 2015
Ok, so I purchased two different styles of these and both fit identically... Which was absolutely not at all.

This is just a 29" X 55" piece of very sheer material with two small 16" loops on either end of the long side.
The fabric is pretty, but is extremely thin about the consistency of cheap sheer window curtains.

This is meant for a VERY petite woman or small teen; Chest and waist 30" or less at most.

It shipped all the way from China so it is not worth sending back, but I will probably give it to my niece.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color /pattern...but horrible fit., September 29, 2014
I was disappointed in this coverup. I am 5'3" 107 lbs and it's not that it didn't fit....it fit awkward and very unattractive looking on. The color and design were rather pretty, but it was poorly made. I purchased another coverup (Ninimour Women's Negril Beach Cover-up One Size (Blue)) and it fit beautifully! It is the same idea and way you put it on...but, no comparison to how it fit and looked on. I didn't return because it was very cheap and not worth the hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it but..., September 15, 2014
I read it ran on the small side even though it is "one-size". It does. I am a petite, athletically built 5'2" @ 117lbs. The top pulls tight across the chest area and can make the straps rub uncomfortably under your arms. That being said, I had 2 other cover-ups and still chose to wear this one every time at the beach. It is so easy to put on/take off and is cute. Is great for the price even though it has already started snagging/unraveling.