5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful price, Beautiful Guitar...
Published on January 13, 2012 by ilovemijob

3.0 out of 5 stars average
Published on September 10, 2009 by J. Nero

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful price, Beautiful Guitar..., January 13, 2012
This review is from: Dean Razorback Guitar, Dimebag Classic Black with Case (Electronics)
My son had asked for this exact guitar from one of our local guitar stores...The price was way more than I could spend for one Christmas gift. I started searching online and came across this one...almost half the price and its the exact same guitar. My son was blown away Christmas morning. We have listened to him play his old electric guitar for so long that when I heard the sounds from this guitar I thought it was on the radio. Very clean sound. My son hasn't had one complaint yet. The finish is gorgeous, the case is a large black rectangular semi-hard case...canvas outside, but sturdy shape with a soft suede-like liner inside. I will definitely order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I expected, June 21, 2012
When I first opened the case, the guitar was well wrapped and securely packaged no blemishes,chips or other complaints I have seen people mention before,It was flawless.

The guitar was already tuned and ready to start jamming. What I didn't expect to find, was that in the case there was a hidden flap that contained a guitar strap,an authentic floyd rose tremolo arm or(whammy bar), a guitar cable and the knot keys.

This was not mentioned as part of the package when purchasing on amazon, so I went and ordered those stuff separately,could have saved myself US$75, Oh well I guess I have extra stuff now. overall the guitar plays perfect and I was impressed with the packaging and delivery. I gave it 5 stars because of the packaging,speedy delivery, an already tuned guitar and the bonus items included and I recommend this guitar if you're looking for a great battling axe, this is the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dean Razorback Dimebag Black with case, March 22, 2012
Let me start by saying my guitar skills are not great. I have been learning a little by little for about 4 years. I have owned a First Act Electric (which I got on sale for $40), an Ibanez GAX 70 (sweet for $120), a Dean Vendetta (another sweet for $120), and now this....my first over $200 purchase for a guitar. I was a bit unsure about it based on reviews from this site. Go to Guitar Center if you want to read reviews that will change your mind like I did.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW! What a difference!!! When I got mine in the beautiful black 'hardish soft' case (which is much nicer and tougher than I expected) I was blown away. It came delivered very well packaged and safe. This is truly a thing of beauty and a heavy metal axe worthy of the DIME printed on the headstock. Nearly in tune - about 2 minutes with my Snark SN-1 and it was perfect. I needed no adjustments to the bridge or truss rod...nearly perfect action for my style of playing. Finish was nearly perfect with the only blemish to the paint being in between the top jagged part and unseen by anybody but me. The headstock doesn't look like the close-up in the pictures. Look at the pic of the kid holding it and you will see it has the DIME Razorback logo underneath the Dean wings. It came strung with D'Addarios, which I will eventually change to Super Slinkies, but no need for that yet. Neck is straight, extremely smooth and silky. The frets may need a slight filing to be 'awesome', but they are still really nice and aren't sharp or anything to worry about. The neck pick up could be adjusted up a fuzz, but it still plays crunchy and mean. The dual Dean Humbuckers do a great job, and at this price (sub $300 delivered with a case) you will be hard pressed to find better pups in a harder rocking, cooler looking guitar. I know me and I will eventually replace at least one with a Dimebucker or a Seymour Invader to just sound 'freaking ungodly'!! It's safe to say I love this guitar and will be keeping it for a long time. I made the mistake of ordering a hardshell case (Coffin) for this because I am in Afghanistan and I was worried about it breaking. That was money I did not need to spend as the case it came with is plenty strong enough to handle the abuse of being in a war zone...it won't last forever, but don't waste your money like I did...

Do yourself a favor - if you are a new or moderately experienced guitar player looking at this and thinking about buying it - just do it....you will be very very happy. If you are a semi-pro to professional player you probably wouldn't bother to look at a sub $300 guitar, but this one really shines for the money spent. I am as miserly as it comes with my cash, but this guitar has me playing more often and I love it. You simply cannot put it down, and when you are away from it, you think about it all the time....

Oh yeah, did I mention that it looks epically freaking EVIL? Go now....press the button...you know you want to!!!!!!!

PS- Buy it from Amazon shop or someone else, not G0-D#S ;)...they will stick you with outrageous shipping fees, the big A ships for free and price is only $3 to 4 more :) !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Guitar, April 20, 2014
I love this guitar! the only thing I would change on it would have to be the pick ups!!!! if its a DIMEBAG DARRELL signature GUITAR it should have came with the seymore dimebuckers AND the dimetime pick ups!!!
other then that its a great buy to GETCHA PULL on!!!

ALSO IT WAS DELIVERED VERY VERY FAST!

3.0 out of 5 stars average, September 10, 2009
i bought this just about over a month ago and i am fairly pleased with it. It is a good sounding guitar with decent pickups (that you can always change if you dont like). this is my first guitar so the name (dean) didnt realy mean much to me, i was just more concerned about the quality. overall for the price, the quality is pretty good. there are somethings that i found are poorly made ie. when i replaced the strings i noticed that on the back of the guitar are the holes for the strings to be fed through and they had these little plastic cuplets in the holes to keep the strings from feeding through the wood on the guitar, well dean couldnt have just glued them in cause that would just be too easy so now when you change the strings you have to make sure that you dont loose them. other than that, not too many complaints on it yet. the guitar looks amazing and the volume and control knobs look really cool too. very nice case too. it is definitally a fun guitar to play and i am happy i purchased it..oh and also it IS a fingerprint magnet so you might want to purchase a cloth rag with the guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 2, 2012
I'll start off by saying that i'm no expert by any means, but i have been playing on and off for about four years and have wanted this guitar since the day i saw it. It's a fierce looking ax but also plays like a dream with super fast action and and awesome tone. The shipping was great it arrived very quickly and without a scratch on it in perfect condition. I had been debating about getting this for about a year because of some of the horror stories i read about damaged during shipping, warped necks, etc. But this is my first dean and now i'm hooked. If you're debating on this take the leap it's awesome and you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente!!, May 28, 2012
quede muy contento con la adquisicion de esta guitarra DEAN es un modelo muy bonito y la guitarra es de excelente calidad!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente opción, March 26, 2013
Excelene Opción a un excelente precio!, excelente guitarra, excelente sonido y un loock que le patea el traseo a otras marcas.