Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now Tikes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 31, 2011 1:13:34 PM PDT
Jacob Dyer says:
Please stop combining reviews for different versions of the same movie, as the presentations are often not at all the same. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 10:34:38 AM PDT
Xen says:
I agree. It's extremely annoying and unprofessional.

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 9:45:54 PM PDT
Seriously.. I recently bought a blu-ray player (finally), and I am trying to sift through all the reviews to determine which movies I already own deserve an upgrade. It gets frustrating bc some films have like 15 different versions reviewed, and it seems blu-ray is always the hardest to find. This seems like the most simple thing to understand. People who buy things want to know the quality of the one they are looking to buy... I don't care what people thought about other versions.

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 7:02:56 PM PST
Agree with everybody here so far. I am trying to find out how the blu ray version looks, and have to sift through all of the dvd reviews of it. There has to be some way of separating the reviews between the different versions of the movie.

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 7:12:41 PM PST
Xen says:
There's a different page for each version, why not a different review page to go with it? I don't understand how there's only one review forum for all the different versions. Amazon is nearly perfect, but it fails on this aspect.

Posted on May 9, 2014 3:33:30 PM PDT
Tunetune says:
one word LAzy

Posted on May 10, 2014 10:20:28 AM PDT
Teegee says:
I have also recently upgraded to Blu-Ray and want to read comments on the Blu-Ray editions. So, I use Amazon's 'Search Customer Reviews' feature and search for "Blu-Ray". Voila! -- all reviews that mention the Blu-Ray edition.

Posted on Jul 27, 2014 3:34:24 PM PDT
Mary Locke says:
I Got my HD and it locked up and called for help and someone tried to sell me a program for 175.00 to unlock it and make my computers well again.
Finally I got a Amazon man and am returning it.
Thanks for nothing!!!
By By Amzn
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  May 31, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 27, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Evil Dead (Limited Edition) [VHS]
Evil Dead (Limited Edition) [VHS] by Bruce Campbell (VHS Tape - 1998)
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,014)