Gilmore Girls 7 Seasons 2003
Amazon Instant Video
1. Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days After returning from a summer internship in Washington, D.C., where she mingled with members of the U.S. Congress, preparatory school student Rory Gilmore faces a dilemma with her classmates Dean and Jess.
2. Haunted Leg Ignoring Lorelai's pleas to stay out of her love life, Emily tries to reunite Rory's father, Christopher, with Lorelai and Rory. This results in an ugly confrontation between Rory and Christopher.
3. Application Anxiety When an application to attend Harvard University arrives, Rory and Lorelai arrange a dinner at an alumnus' house to get advice. Meanwhile, Lane becomes enamored with a boy who answers her advertisement for rock band members.
4. One's Got Class and the Other One Dyes The Stars Hollow Parent Teacher Association invites Lorelai and Luke to speak at the high school's career day, but when the students bombard Lorelai with questions about her teenage pregnancy, the PTA moms turn ugly.
5. Eight O'Clock at the Oasis Lorelai pursues an attractive man, Peyton Sanders (JON HAMM), whom she met at an auction organized by her mother, Emily.
6. Take the Deviled Eggs... When Rory is invited to a celebration for her father's pregnant girlfriend, Sherry, Lorelai is forced to attend as well, and she inadvertently learns more about Christopher's life than she wanted to know.
7. They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They? Determined to win the annual Stars Hollow 24-hour dance marathon, Lorelai forces Rory to be her partner. While everyone in town dances around them, Rory and Jess can't stop arguing, a fact that Dean definitely notices.
8. Let the Games Begin Lorelai and Rory join Richard and Emily on a trip to visit Yale University, but Richard causes trouble with the news that he has arranged an interview for Rory with the dean of admissions.
9. A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving Lorelai and Rory enjoy the bounty of Thanksgiving four times in a row when, on the way to a formal dinner party with Richard and Emily, they stop for celebrations with Lane, Sookie and Luke.
10. That'll Do, Pig Lorelai is forced to miss the Stars Hollow Winter Carnival due to the unexpected arrival of Richard's haughty mother, the original Lorelai, otherwise known as Gran.
11. I Solemnly Swear... Rory is tricked by her manipulative classmate Francie, who convinces Paris that Rory has been plotting against her.
12. Lorelai Out of Water After surprising herself by agreeing to go on a fishing date with her new beau, Alex (BILLY BURKE), Lorelai asks Luke for a lesson in fishing techniques.
13. Dear Emily and Richard When Christopher's pregnant girlfriend, Sherry, begins labor and asks Rory to stay with her at the hospital, Lorelai reminisces about the day Rory was born.
14. Swan Song Lorelai goes away with her new boyfriend, Alex (recurring guest star BILLY BURKE), for a weekend in New York, but she worries about leaving Rory and Jess together.
15. Face-Off Tired of waiting for Jess to call and make plans for the weekend, Rory accompanies Lane to a hockey game, where she encounters Dean and his new girlfriend, Lindsay (ARIELLE KEBBEL).
16. The Big One While nervously waiting for their college acceptance letters to arrive, Rory and Paris compete to give a speech at Chilton Academy's bicentennial celebration.
17. A Tale of Poes and Fire When a meeting of the Edgar Allan Poe Society at the Independence Inn is interrupted by a minor fire, Lorelai must find rooms for the guests at various homes around town.
18. Happy Birthday, Baby While Lorelai deals with the rebuilding of the fire-damaged inn, Rory schemes to give her mom a great birthday party, complete with a gigantic pizza.
19. Keg! Max! With graduation approaching, Rory happily anticipates attending the Stars Hollow High School prom with Jess--but he gets some surprising news from Principal Merten (LAWRENCE HILTON-JACOBS - "Welcome Back, Kotter").
20. Say Goodnight, Gracie After the brawl between Jess and Dean, Lane is in a lot of trouble with her conservative mother, and Luke is furious at Jess. But ironically, Lorelai is proud of Rory for causing such passion in two guys.
21. Here Comes the Son Jess leaves Stars Hollow and travels across the country to Venice, California, where his father, Jimmy (recurring guest star ROB ESTES), lives.
22. Those Are Strings, Pinocchio In the season finale, Rory and Lorelai happily prepare for Rory's graduation from Chilton. But major developments involving the Independence Inn threaten to dampen the festivities. Rory secretly approaches Emily and Richard for help.
|Starring||Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel|
|Supporting actors||Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Scott Gordon-Patterson, Liza Weil, Jared Padalecki, Milo Ventimiglia, Sean Gunn, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Mädchen Amick, Liz Torres, Shelly Cole, Teal Redmann, Tricia O'Kelley, Peter Michael Goetz, Cristine Rose, Chelsea Brummet|
|Executive Producer||Sheila R. Lawrence|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
It's so much fun to watch the characters progress, and this season is a perfect example of that - oh, I just adore it!
Loved this show. Watching the Gilmore girls grow up again was a warm, fun experience I truly enjoyed.Published 8 days ago by musicfool
Love to watch these with my daughter despite the fact that many episodes are over a decade old and I have to explain some of the old music and technology to her. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Shelley D
My daughter and I spent a whole summer watching the whole series of Gilmore Girls and was sad when there were no more.Published 2 months ago by CAROL GOLEMBIEWSKI
I love gilmore girls and this season is great. I keep watching it over and over. I cant wait to get season 4Published 3 months ago by Courtney Gaskins
Wife loved it. Got it as a valentine gift. She now has the entire series. She and our daughter love the seriesPublished 4 months ago by Adam Vargo
this season was one of my favorites! the prices are really good for digital downloads! i love having it on my kindle to watch at the gym!Published 4 months ago by Desiree Cook
My daughter and I watched all 7 seasons of the Gilmore Girls during her teenage years and loved it! Not only was it another way for us to bond, but it covered so many of the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by S. Rose
I love and miss this show and I own them all. I have to watch my Gilmore Girls every 1-2 years all over again to relive what a funny and wonderful show it was.Published 4 months ago by Steph