5.0 out of 5 stars Must read
Published on February 27, 2011 by Gerry

3.0 out of 5 stars If you like to read letters, this is for you
This book wasn't exactly what I expected. I am not one who enjoys reading letters. I like story lines and this doesn't have one. Even though the examples of letters she cites are very interesting, they tend to get repetitive, only because there is just not an untapped version of miracles At least I haven't seen any.
Published 14 months ago by Jeanne Silver

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, February 27, 2011
This review is from: Dear VERONICA: Letters To And From A Spirit Guide (Paperback)
I read this book in one day, but whether you read it slowly or fast, you will want to go back and read it again, maybe more than twice. Though I would have liked Veronica to go more in depth on a couple of questions, I'm sure the person asking the question got the message. I would recommend this book to everyone who wants to know more about life and anyone who is afraid of death. I only wish it had been written 30 years ago when I needed some of the answers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gift from Veronica, March 1, 2011
Heather Irbinskas (Sonoita, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful compiling of letters and questions to Veronica which answered many of my own questions and curiosity. A simple and timely book which will be read over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful-Be-U-Til-Full, March 1, 2011
This is a great read for those who mine a vein like the one Veronica offers. The letters written from readers with questions to Veronica are beautifully said and from the heart. Veronica answers these questions with integrity and tact. The question is the answer and Veronica supports the reader in their quest to remember who and what they are in this time based paradigm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Wisdom, March 1, 2011
Truth Seeker "truth seeker" (ontario, ca United States) - See all my reviews
Another wonderful book from April and Veronica. My daughter and I have been to see April for readings with Veronica
so many times, that she has become a dear friend to us. The book in itself will give you the comfort and knowledge
that we tend to need in all our trying times, all you have to do is be "open" to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, Great book., March 14, 2011
This is the 3rd Inner Whispers book that I have now read, I have also read the Parting Notes book by April Crawford as well. I have to say, that to me the letters & responses are all very powerful, again & again I find myself in awe of how many different situations the letters hit on and guide you through, creating a feeling of warmth and guidance. I would suggest that any and all of these are a great read, and well worth having in your library. :o).

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Hesitate. Buy This Book NOW., March 18, 2011
I've become a really big fan of April Crawford. I was so impressed with "Inner Whispers: Volume II" (which I also wrote a review for here on Amazon) that this time I just wasn't skeptical and went right ahead and bought two copies -- one for myself and one to give away.

I started reading one copy and I left the other one on my coffee table. What a pleasant surprise I got out of doing that! I never would have thought of a book in the genre of spirituality and metaphysics as a great coffee table book but what a fantastic conversation starter! You will be amazed how many people are open to enlightened discussion about personal transformation, life after death, channeling, and a lot of other subjects that just a few years ago were far from mainstream. When people find out I have two copies, they want to borrow mine but I might just buy a third so I can keep my main copy on the coffee table.

Here's the best part about "Dear VERONICA": Not only is it a very easy read but each letter is like a tiny episode of wisdom and humor that you just know on some unspoken level is nurturing to your soul but without coming off as preachy. It gives you a renewed sense of passion and purpose in your daily life. I love books and movies that have that rare power. I call it SPIRITUAL FUEL and "Dear Veronica" is great at providing that.

I've been subscribed to April's mailing list for years now where these real letters from the public originally appeared and had long wished I had made the effort to assemble them together into some kind of compendium. Well, that's exactly what the publishers have done here. The result is something greater than the sum of its parts. Each story has a cumulative energetic effect when you read them one after the other.

Do yourself a favor. Buy this book right now. In fact, buy two like I did or more! They don't market this book as a coffee table book but let me be the first to tell you that you're going to want to have a copy everywhere you might be when you want to "fuel up" on the good stuff. Display a copy of it proudly on your coffee table and let it spark some enlightened discussion and new connections with your friends and colleagues. You'll thank me for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Veronica, Letters to and from a Spirit Guide, April 4, 2011
"Dear Veronica - Letters to and from a Spirit Guide" by April Crawford is a beautiful and thought-provoking Book for everyone wishing to better understand the inner language of life - both in the linear and etheral planes. The letters contained within the Book cover a wide range of topics, both "down to earth" and spiritual in nature - and Veronica's replies to the letters truly reach the heart of those reading them.

I find this Book truly inspiring and timely as the world seeks direction for new Consciousness.

"Thank you" April Crawford & Veronica for producing it - the wealth of vision contained in the Book is a wonderful healing tool to all those who read its pages. The Book is a great Transformer of Light to all those seeking healing in all its many colours.

Liz - Panetta Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars We are loved!, April 26, 2011
We are so fortunate to have these opportunities in helping to remember that we are not alone here.It has made my life so much more fuller...it has allowed me to dare to take leaps in the knowing that it will all work out perfectly.I go through life now like an open book,living,laughing and loving.In reading Dear Veronica it has helped me feel secure and answered all my questions and I know that I am on the right path.That is alot. Thankyou Veronica and April for your great love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 10, 2011
I love the book. Where else can you get very simple, easy to understand answers to some of the deepest mysteries of life? It is comforting and loving. Veronica's answers are very brief and to the point (I only wish they had been longer!). Reading Veronica's books or talking with her personally (as I have more than once) will enhance your life. I highly recommend April Crawford's work!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As always, Veronica makes everything clear and simple, March 10, 2011
I eagerly await Veronica's ebooks. Personally I can never get enough of Veronica's writings, I read them over and over, each time getting more and more from the pages.
All my life (54years) I've lived this way, thinking I was alone, but it is all so defining as I read Veronica's writings, everything becomes clear, everything makes sence.....Oh!! such a relief.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Dear VERONICA: Letters To And From A Spirit Guide
Dear VERONICA: Letters To And From A Spirit Guide by April Crawford (Paperback - February 11, 2011)
$14.95 $13.18