Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dearfoams Men's Color Blocked Corduroy Moc Slipper
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 18, 2015
I've worn the old standard, slick-soled Dearfoam corduroy slippers for years and they were okay. They were roomy which was
good for me, since I have to wear arch support inserts in them. The smooth soles, however, were slippery on my wooden floor.
(In fact, caused me to damage the meniscus in both my knees due to a fall.) Another problem was the heels had a tendency
lose their shape and flatten out away from my foot. I looked at a couple of hundred cord slippers and read more than 200 reviews,
trying to find a better replacement. THESE slippers are the best I found. The NON-SKID soles are really great and lend support
to the shoe. The design with supportive colored twine (or rope?) around the upper part of slipper heel & sides gives this shoe a
more stable shape than the the old Dearfoams; thus a better, snugger fit. Since I have to put inserts in my slippers. my feet have
a more shallow "grip," the shoe doesn't fit as well as without the insert. Even so, though they're not perfect for me, I'm really
satisfied with them and recommend them.
on February 21, 2015
I had a similar shoe by the same manufacturer and thought that this would be a replacement since I had worn the others out. It is a good slipper but the sizes tend to be smaller/narrower than you would expect.
on April 13, 2015
I wear these for a couple of years, they wear out, I get new ones. I have found that these are the most comfortable slippers for me that anyone makes. All the others are way too tight in the toes. These start out a bit snug but stretch to fit my feet quickly.
on May 14, 2014
I read these run small so I ordered a Large. Husband is size 10 1/2 to 11. But Large was too small to wear with socks so I exchanged for XLarge. He loves them! Says they are warm and really comfortable! Just watch sizing, otherwise they are great!!!
on February 5, 2015
Comfy slippers that don't look dumpy or drab, the shock of fuzzy green really adds a lot to the overall look. I bought these for my husband who normally needs a wide size. They were tight for a few days, but they stretched and now he says they are comfortable. They still look new 2 months later.
on December 20, 2014
I don't care for the cheap looking green yarn around the back of the shoe. Not a loafer for wearing outside of the house. It is a comfortable house slipper. I believe it is more suitable for a size 9.5, Size 10 will be a squeeze for a medium.
on December 19, 2013
The Dearfoam loafer is quite comfortable and keep my feet just the right temperature. These are 100% cotton. Other loafers made of polyester,leather, and other materials other than cotton run a little warm for me. These seem to be durable and good looking! I`m happy with the cotton Dearfoams!
on January 2, 2014
I purchased the Deerfoam slip-on loafer as a Christmas gift for my husband - he says they not only feel good, but look good, too! They are extremely well made, very durable, and got here in just a few days.
on August 30, 2015
These slippers feel like they are a quality product. Comfortable, fits as expected. Helpful note, I am a 9½ but I got the small. After a while of use the foam filler eventually breaks down and they get looser. So after a week or so they fit perfectly.
on January 4, 2014
Very comfortable, but only lasted 2 months before the tread was worn off and the sole was coming off. I only wear them around the house, so I really expected them to go further than 2 months. Very disappointed.

See 1 answered question