Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 28, 2015
These are comfortable slippers that I prefer to use because my home flooring is tile and hardwood. it helps prevent recurring fasciitis of the plantar surface of foot. These are not for ooutdoor use in my opinion.
on October 21, 2015
Loud shoes, scrapes floor... terrible for house shoes
on April 8, 2015
These need to be offered in more sizes. My husband is a 10 1/2 shoe, and these are only offered in 9-10 or 11-12. I tried the 9-10 for him thinking scuffs always stretch a little with wear (mine do). But the foot bed barely came to the end of his heel. He couldn't walk the stairs in the house safely, didn't like them, and I had to return them. We did find a moccasin style by Minnetonka for a few dollars more that he likes a lot. I have had many Dearfoams over the years and will continue to buy them. They're always comfortable and wash up well in a machine. Scuffs just aren't for my active and rather heavy-footed guy.
on September 18, 2014
These look nice and are made of nice materials. But they are not made well enough to fit the feet. My heels kept rolling off the edges which made walking in these loafers very awkward. Not for me.
on March 24, 2015
I bought these for my husband. They are comfortable but the fuzzy material inside gets warm and his feet sweat.
on April 22, 2014
I have no idea why a company would make a house slipper that scuffs floors in the kitchen and bathroom!
on April 23, 2014
My husband loves the fit and the comfort of these slippers. He has worn this brand for a long time.
on January 4, 2015
These slippers provide comfort and with so much support why would anyone choose anything but dearfoam slippers.
I was so worried when the places I had purchased them in the past was no longer selling these. My sister had to purchase these for me as a Christmas present for me since they weren't available at local stores
Had the price been a little cheaper, I think I'd have asked for two pair.
Thank you again for making these available.
on May 28, 2015