4.0 out of 5 stars comfy
Comfy and basic, just what I wanted. Not sure how long they will last but they are the perfect indoor slipper. Glad I bought them
Published on December 13, 2011 by BinNJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Wrong
I ordered an XL because the sizing chart said that was needed for a size 10 woman's foot.
Recieving the slippers, it is stamped right on the sole that an XL is for a size 11-12 which when trying them on, is in fact true to size. They are big.
Published on September 7, 2011 by Kristy J.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Wrong, September 7, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, December 13, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the "lip" on the back, February 11, 2013
A. Bigler (Henderson, NV United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my Mom and she was disappointed there was a "lip" on the back end where your heel rests. It's really hard to see this in the images provided. I was bummed because I thought I'd found a winner and Dearforams are usually so comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers!, December 26, 2011
I bought two of these, one in blue and one in pink for my daughters for Christmas, and they really liked them! They were nice and soft, but had the more solid soles on them, which is a bonus! Well worth the money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as they say they are, December 21, 2011
I ordered these Dearfoams because they said they were cushiony and had foot support. Neither is true. By the end of the first evening of wearing them, they were flat and my feet hurt. There is little if any support. I will not buy Dearfoams again. I am very disappointed in this slipper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sized wrong and stretch after washing., April 27, 2013
Deborah (New Hope, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I have worn Dearfoams for many years! At least since the late 80's. These are dangerous as my foot comes out of the slipper when walking up and down stairs. A definite hazard. After washing they get even bigger!
I ordered size 8-9. I wear a size 10. I ordered several of theses slippers and threw the paperwork away. What a big mistake!!!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars These are ok, April 20, 2012
I bought these to replace a pair of Acorn slippers I had. They are alright but they do not have the arch support the Acorns did. They are soft and comfy but seem to fall off my feet a good bit for some reason even though they are the correct size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Soft, August 29, 2012
I got an XL for Size 10 shoe and they are big. Will wait for winter to wear with thick socks. But are soft and comfy and love the feel of them

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them!, August 8, 2013
I love these slippers. They really do keep your feet warm; maybe a little too warm. I find myself wearing them and taking them off from time to time to ventilate them.

I love the fact that I can even throw them in the washer. They are super comfy and soft. Definitely worth my money. The other thing I was upset about is that its very difficult to wash the insides from the arch to the toes. The washer does not get all the way in there, so hand washing that part was needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab slippies!, January 23, 2012
Soft, warm, durable, washable. They look and fit great. So glad I got them. They arrived in record time and I couldn't wait to put them on

Dearfoams Microfiber Terry Clog Slippers