4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than normal
Love the style but they were smaller than I thought. I'll be getting the next size and maybe a new color
Published 8 months ago by John Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Made
The shoes fit as expected and they seemed like they would be comfortable, if they did not brake the second my husband put them on. The string came untied, so he went to tie them back and the little metal piece that holds the strings into the shoe came off. And the other shoe already had a whole it!!
Published 7 months ago by Kendall Springer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than normal, December 17, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Made, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt beat the price, love the color, and comfort., June 11, 2014
Came across these on a clearance, and couldnt pass them up for the price and I love the color combo. very comfy and are holding up very well so far (6 months on them so far).

2.0 out of 5 stars last pair of Dearfoam lasted 10 years, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Dearfoams Men's Plaid Moc Slip-On Loafer (Apparel)
I recently bought a pair of these because my old Dearfoams finally gave up and fell apart. the quality of Dearfoam has gone to hell in my opinion. 2 weeks after receiving these the eyelettes came loose. I am no longer impresssed with this brand and this is my third and final pair I will purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son really likes these, April 28, 2014
bought these for my 25 year-old son and he says he likes them a lot. He has a pair of UGGS, and he says these actually keep his toes WARMER than the UGGS. (And about 1/3 the price!) They're an attractive dark gray plaid on the sides. Very "Madmen". ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth 30 bucks., March 31, 2014
This review is from: Dearfoams Men's Plaid Moc Slip-On Loafer (Apparel)
My husband wore these slippers 3 times when the slipper separated from the sole. This was after the shoe lace guides broke off. Do not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, March 19, 2014
I looked through countless slippers for my boyfriend's christmas present. I knew he didn't want to look like an old man but he wanted slippers so I was in a predicament. These are perfect. I knew he'd like them but he seriously wears them every day and he is VERY PICKY so I know they must be good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Dearfoams Men's Plaid Moc Slip-On Loafer (Apparel)
Within 6 weeks of purchase, the sides were coming apart from the sole. I expected a quality product, but Dearfoams did not deliver.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality, March 12, 2014
The fit if fine but I am disappointed in the quality of the product. After just a few months of wear the right sole had begun to separate (on the outside layer) of the upper part of the slipper. When I bought a Dearfoam product I expected it to a high quality product - It is warm, it fits, and it appears to be falling apart with minimal usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Nice Looking!, March 10, 2014
Very comfortable moc / loafer.... well constructed and durable slip-on.... great for cold floors! Does run slightly small...What else can I possibly say,,!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›