Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 22, 2013
Super soft woven fabric. Slim fit. Semi sheer.
Slim fitting 3/4 sleeve length
Great for traveling or warm weather
Washes well
on January 8, 2014
This robe fits as described but the material is a little thin...you would not want to wear this around the house if you have nothing else on underneath (unless it's just you and your significant other). Other than that, the robe is comfortable and the material is soft.
on January 14, 2014
Lightweight and perfect for the summer months. I was worried it was going to be cheap material due to the price, but it is good quality. I highly recommend this robe. However, it does run a bit large so it possible I would size down. If you like your robes nice and loose though, this is perfect.
on November 21, 2013
I need a knee length robe for a hospital stay. This is perfect for that purpose! Color is as pictured.
on January 30, 2014
High Quality....
Perfect Size....
Comfortable
Very soft
wonderful item
my sister love it love it love it love it love it
on December 26, 2013
Very cheap, thin material. Shrinks when washed. Not very soft. Very disappointed with purchase and would not recommend to a friend.
on December 27, 2013
I was looking for a inexpensive robe and this works great. It is a little cheapier made than I expected but I really have no complaints.
on December 24, 2013
Nice lightweight, short robe with perfect length sleeves. I can cook and do dishes in it when I need to.
on October 24, 2013
Caretake an elder and she wears this in bed over her gown. Perfect fabric because it creates. Pretty in pink!
on April 6, 2014
My gym's locker room is really warm, so this lightweight robe is perfect to wear while I'm getting ready. As described by others, it is slightly see-through, so I wouldn't wear it out to the mailbox or anything... Very comfortable and soft material.