5.0 out of 5 stars Wife says they are very comfortable
I bought these for my wife who is very active around the house. She tells me they are very comfortable and well made. They fit very well, are well sewn are of good quality fabric.
Published 21 months ago by M. Dutko

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 22 months ago by Joan Alutto

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, October 23, 2012
I was disappointed in the quality of this product. I thought dearfoams would have a better quality but they are thin and I also ordered an XL because I like my PJs roomy and they aren't really. The sleeves are even shorter than I like as are the pants - can't imagine what will happen when I wash them. They aren't so bad I would return but I wouldn't buy another pair for sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars not true to size, October 30, 2012
I'm bordering on petite - I'm 5'4" and these were too short in both leg length and arm length. They are not true to size.

2.0 out of 5 stars I expected more from Dearfoams, December 20, 2012
The material is very unsubstancial and feels cheap. It has shrunk in the wash and the color has faded but not as much as some other black items I own. It's fine for not so cold nights but had I seen it in the store and not as a lightning deal, I would not have purchased it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, January 6, 2013
I ordered a small. The bottoms fit well, but the top is a bit short. It just barely covers the waistline of the pants. I would prefer another inch or 2 of length. I'm afraid it will shrink in the dryer and really be too short, so I let it air dry.

3.0 out of 5 stars There Are Better Products, December 4, 2012
My wife ended up returning these; they ran small and she felt the fabric was not up to par with other, similar products at the roughly the same price point.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy Quality, January 9, 2013
George (Burlington CT) - See all my reviews
The pajamas are just not soft. The material is scratchy and thin. Also, "snow leopard" should really be "pink cow" pattern. I expected much better for $50 and Dearfoams.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed., December 18, 2012
This was ordered as a XLG. Believe me it is a medium @ best. This was a Christmas present for my daughter-in-law. Now I must go shopping. I learned a very important lesson as I have never shopped for clothing online before. I wish I had read the reviews first. I would never have ordered this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife says they are very comfortable, November 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my wife, October 25, 2012
Stanley R. Ray (Troy, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my wife and she loves them. Soft and warm were her comments plus the rose pattern was perfect. She has a special place in her heart for rose's.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost but not quite..., July 2, 2013
I love these pjs...so,so comfortable! The only reason I gave them a 4 star is because the material is thinner than I expected. That said, it's summer in Texas....HOT! Maybe the thinner material is a stroke of luck!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›