Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 15, 2013
SO soft..ordered it due to my other robe being to long..im 4 11 and a half..most robes are. so seeing how Not long it was supposed to be (knee length) knew it would be a bit longer on me and perfect...and it was
Highly recomend this robe...with its Oh so comfy hood..the fabric is a dream and the delivery muy speedy TY so much..adore the snowflake color..super soft blueish
on December 20, 2012
I love robes, I didn't really need another one but this one was pink and with a hood and looked cute. It's super soft and I do really like having a hood for cold mornings, I got a small and it's still kind of boxy, no real shape to it, so it's not quite as cute as I hoped but I'm keeping it because it's still comfortable and soft and doesn't feel to cheap for the price.
on March 30, 2013
I like this robe, and it's warm and cozy. My only complaint is that the hood is too big, and it pulls the robe down on the back... I find myself readjusting it all the time.... It's also very short, and my height is only 5'4"... but that's ok, I saw that in the picture.... Overall, a very nice robe!
on July 15, 2014
I hoped this robe would fit the way it fits the model in the photo. I dislike short robes that are super short. This one was significantly shorter than shown. It did not reach mid-thigh. I am not overly tall (5'6), so I was disappointed in the length. I really wanted to like it because it is very soft and I liked the furry hood, but ultimately I kept it in my closet for several months and donated it to Goodwill. It might be helpful if their size charts included length.
on April 27, 2013
I didn't know what to expect when I ordered this robe. Dearfoams is known for making great slippers and footwear for around the house. I love it! The robe's color matches my slippers, it is incredibly warm, it is light, it hits right above the knee and it is very well-made. The price was right and I feel that I got the most bang for my buck with this product.

I may order some for family for this coming Mother's Day!

I would definitely recommend this one!
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2013
This robe is so soft. This is great for cuddling as well as sitting on the couch watching tv. The hood is oversized and fits just right. The best part is the way that it feels. This is so so soft, that you cannot help but touch it. For this price you cannot go wrong. Looks good on runs a bit small but adjustable feels good to sit and lay in.
on December 7, 2012
I am very pleased with this robe. I ordered it in the 'snowflake' color which is an off-white, almost light oatmeal color. It is very soft fleece material. The sherpa lined hood is nice and thick. It keeps me very warm on cold winter mornings. It runs true to size. The robe comes down to about mid thigh on me (5'5" for reference). I like that the pockets are side-sewn, not just basted to the front of the robe. Very high quality robe.
on February 7, 2013
My daughter is 5'4" and this shorter length is fine for her. She likes the soft and thick fabric and the robe with the hood helps her keep warmer in the cool indoor temperatures they keep in their house.
on May 15, 2013
Pretty nice robe for not very expensive. It's super soft and I like the hood and pockets. The robe fits pretty good, it's not too snug or too loose, but it is a little bit shorter than I expected. I am 5'7" and normal build.
on January 5, 2013
Wife loves it. She says it's soft. Just what she wants. She also likes the fact that it is hooded. We keep our house 19 — 20 Celsius (66 — 68 Fahrenheit) in the winter. Keeps her warm while the hair is wet after the shower. First we ordered small size. But it was a little short. Ordered medium and it's perfect.