4.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Cozy
This robe is as described. Very soft and cozy. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I don't feel it is true to size. I ordered a small, which I usually wear in robes, but this one feels like it should have been labeled extra small.. Should have ordered a medium for a small fit.
Published on December 16, 2012 by Nichole

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Sizes
Published on December 5, 2012 by S. J. Briggs

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Sizes, December 5, 2012
I gave this robe two stars for the beautiful color of the plaid and for the sewn in robe tie-belt (I hate losing those), but found it otherwise a terrible disappointment. It should be described as a sherpa shawl <em>collar</em> as there is no lining. Worse than that however is that I ordered an extra-large. The robe I received was small enough that I checked the label, thinking I'd received (or even accidentally ordered) a medium. It is an extra-large according to the label, but it's barely big enough for my petite mother to wear comfortably. Sizes run small is a huge understatement. I haven't washed it yet and can only hope it doesn't shrink or it won't be much use to my mother either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Cozy, December 16, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars So soft, but..., December 3, 2012
Love feel and fit of the robe, but I'm going to have to wash it few more times before I stop getting fuzz on everything it touches. Washed this with towels the first time. Later used a towel to wipe off my face, and there were blue fuzzies stuck all over my face. Not good, but I think nothing a number of washes won't take care of. Hope so, anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!!!, May 23, 2013
Hi Amazon folks, this is my review of the Dearfoams robe. Purchased it for my wife for moms day and she is 5'5" and 130lbs. and after reading other folks reviews, figured I better order a size bigger since it ran small. Well I order an extra large just to be on the safe side, but this robe was still way to small, heck I would be lucky if it fit one of our grand-babies. I mean the robe is nice, looks like flannel, but it is not, just your normal polyester stuff and the fleece is only around the collar, it is not fully lined. So in the end she said she loved it............... but not a good full coverage robe and runs very very small (her words), what a sweet lady. She was sad to see it go back to Amazon-Land, but was much happier with the replacement robe I got for her (Turkish cotton hooded robe also from Amazon). Thanxs and Enjoy the Day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It, January 18, 2013
Bought a different robe for my wife for Christmas. That robe left strings and fuzz everywhere. We returned it and bought this robe for $25 less and she loves it. It is soft, warm and comfortable. It also looks very good on her. She is very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great, true to size, December 8, 2012
The robe is very soft and comfy. It's lightweight, but still very warm. It's not as bulky as my last robe (which is good). I love the pattern- it's fun and unique. It's true to size, meaning that the size that matched my bust measurement fits correctly. This is great because it fully wraps around, but doesn't have excess material (fitted, not tight or baggy).

-Update. Let me clarify, I ordered a medium. I typically wear a medium in clothing that is made to be fitted or small in baggy, non-tailored clothing. My last robe from Target was a bulky small.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm and cozy., September 20, 2013
I ordered this robe about a month ago and I really enjoy it. It's incredibly soft, cozy, and warm. I saw a number of reviewers comment on the sizing, but that wasn't a problem for me. I am 5'6", 130-ish lbs, and size 27 waist in most pants and the medium fits me perfectly. It pretty much looks like the girl in the photo above.

I've washed it twice (I find with a robe worn on top of clothes/PJs, they don't need washing that often). I can see it potentially pilling a bit in the future - particularly in the collar - but it's still in great shape now. Because of the fleece-y material, it's definitely more of a housecoat for chilly mornings, rather than a bathrobe (if that's what you're looking for). I also like that the belt is attached. No worries about it getting lost or falling off.

All in all, a worthwhile buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dearfoams Women's Sherpa Shawl, May 1, 2013
Deborah Finkel (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I wanted so badly to have this robe fit because it's so soft, plush, and comfy BUT I had to return because the size ran so very small.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy unless you're a tiny person, April 12, 2013
I ordered an extra large, and it was the size of a normal SMALL. It's a nice robe, but won't fit most people. The company should really rectify this problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars robe, May 4, 2014
Arms are way to short. I would not recommend this to a friend. I have washed this item a few times and it has lost its plush softness. it is now hard and scratchy.