4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published 10 months ago by Jason Player

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat small
I am a size 10 since I had my son and I have very thin feet. I found that these slippers are a bit too tight. Hopefully they will stretch a bit.
Published 11 months ago by Steph B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Dearfoams Women's Sweater Knit Scuff Flat (Apparel)
It's not easy to find a slipper with a soft bottom but these have it. They are super comfy! The size does run small, but I knew that based on other reviews I read before ordering. I normally wear a size 8-8.5 shoe, but ordered a 9-10 in these slippers and I am glad I did. They fit great and I have room to wear with socks if I want to. Both buttons fell off within a week, but I don't mind - I didn't buy them for the buttons!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the bottom of these slippers ......hard to find like these, December 11, 2013
I don't like rubber bottom slippers so I looked hard to find these soft suede bottoms. They are warm and comfy also.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and soft and warm, June 9, 2014
Nice warm and soft. Sole ok but could have a bit more tread. so far wearing well. Looks ok. Fit is fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buttons, June 1, 2014
Nat (Omaha, NE) - See all my reviews
This is my second pair of these slippers. We live in Japan so house slippers with soft bottoms like these are a must, but with my big feet I needed to order some American ones. These are cute, warm, and comfortable to wear around the house constantly. They hold up pretty well too. Except the buttons. The big button on each slipper has fallen off almost immediately on every pair of these I've ever had. For me, this isn't such a big deal since I like to sit on my feet and the button is just in the way. Maybe if I didn't sit on my feet the buttons would stay on longer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dearforms not so nice, May 28, 2014
Dorothy Figlio (SHREVEPORT, LA, US) - See all my reviews
The fabric tore up real easy...I only wear them indoors. But the slipper is falling to pieces. Thank you D.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, stylish., May 4, 2014
The slippers fit my feet like a cloud! They are super comfortable and very cute. My favorite part was the accent of the button! Unfortunately the buttons fell off of both slippers within an hour of wearing them. I'm sure they can be sewn back on, just a disappointment. Would still recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., April 17, 2014
These slippers are cute and comfy. The soles however seem pretty flimsy. And depending on how you walk you could easily wear on the bottom-most part of the fabric where it meets the sole.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, April 12, 2014
Bought these for my girlfriend. She loves them. The sole is not the best but its soft and FOAMY.. :) If you're looking for a comfy, soft sole slippy.. this is it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too flimsy and not cushy at all, April 7, 2014
Kate "aqueous kate" (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I was sorely disappointed with these. I have bought Dearfoams for several years and these are by far the worst. They get slick on hard floors, are not cushy and don't keep your feet warm. They just feel flimsy and cheap. Too bad I missed the return date so money down the drain. I went back to my 2 year old Dearfoams these were supposed to replace.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but poorly made., February 18, 2014
These are CUTE, don't get me wrong! It was love at first sight. However, the sizes seem to be off. I normally wear a womens 10 in shoes, so I originally bought the large from Kohl's which was far too small. I came on Amazon to look for an XL, as the store did not carry that size. When I received the XL, they were way too big but oh well, they're slippers! More comfort! However, the buttons on the sides fell off after only a few wears (maybe 3-4 wears) so I had to re-sew them on after about a week of having them, which is quite disappointing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›