At the edge of a grand estate, near a crumbling old mansion lies a strange stone building with just a single room. In the room there lies a bed. Born of demonic power, the bed seeks the flesh, blood and life essence of unwary travelers... Three pretty girls on vacation, searching for a place to spend the night. Instead, they tumble into nightmares and the cruel insatiable hunger of the Bed! Death Bed is one-of-a kind experience: comic, horrific and dreamlike, that truly has to be seen to be believed. Discover this neglected marvel of American horror for yourself!
- New HD Transfer
- Introduction By Stephen Thrower, Author Of Nightmare USA (2013)
- Introduction By George Barry (2003)
- Audio Commentary By George Barry And Stephen Thrower
- Nightmare USA - A Conversation Between Stephen Thrower And George Barry On Horror Films Of The 1970 s And 1980 s
- Behind-The-Scenes Of Death Bed In Detroit (2013)
- Original Death Bed Credit Music Track (1977)