Untold Stories of the ER 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Heart in Hand A doctor opens a nurse's chest, and takes her heart in his hand, in a desperate effort to save her life. Swords, severed limbs and suspicious stories lead to confusion in the ER and things go totally nuts at the hospital during a Greek Festival.
2. Life and Limb Too A pregnant woman's leg pain turns out to be flesh-eating virus, threatening life and limb. A Desert Storm war veteran swallows razor blades on a dare, and a bride-to-be spends her wedding day in the ER after collapsing at the altar.
3. Ice Cold Mom A grown man screams incessantly for no reason, a young mother is alert but ice cold and a young boy seems to have overdosed on drugs but denies it. All these cases are medical mysteries, requiring "out of the box", life-saving solutions.
4. Grandma's Back A college student collapses in the ER, and doctors do hours of CPR, hoping she'll revive. A man with a 5-hour erection gets caught between his wife and his mistress, and a 70-year-old grandmother wakes up after being pronounced dead.
5. Short Circuited Heart A young nurse collapses in the ER, and her co-workers must restart her heart. A young father brings his baby into the hospital convinced there are maggots in her hands. A patient is writhing in pain, because she says her liver is cursed.
6. Minutes to Live An unconscious woman is bleeding internally. Doctors must quickly assess the problem, and convince a reluctant surgeon to take the case. A man with a 4-day erection needs extraordinary help. A woman arrives in the ER with a knife in her chest.
7. Man With Two Faces A woman is dragged out of a house fire and has a heart attack in the ER. A schizophrenic patient believes he has someone else's face, and an untrained medical student is mistaken for a doctor and must deliver a baby.
8. Death Breath An ER nurse brings her delirious husband to the ER, then discovers a strange clue, his breath smells like mothballs. A young mother delivers her baby, then goes into life-threatening convulsions. Identical twin doctors create confusion in the ER.
|Director||Allan Harmon, David Massar|
|Starring||Rachel Jeanquardt, Michael Medich|
|Supporting actors||Travis Jasper, Travan Jasper, Ben Killey, Michael Jeanquardt, April Cameron, Anne Downing, Lini Evans, Brandon Hart, Jayme Knox, Drew Leishman, Kenji Maeda, Ross Douglas Noble, Ricki Prosper, Ranjit Samra, Shanae Tomasevich|
|Network||Discovery Fit & Health|
|Producers||Gary R. Benz, Michael Branton, Ken Lawson, Bob Niemack, Blair Reekie|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
NO DVD box set??? What a ripoff! I don't have the money to pay to just watch something once on my computer...the show is awesome but the creators should make a DVD box set!Published 5 months ago by Bambi L. Tuckey
my husband bought this episode. He loves this series. It's true stories of interesting cases in the emergency room of various hospitals.Published 7 months ago by Nancy Pollard