Death Note (English Dubbed) 1 Season 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Rebirth Brilliant but bored high school student Light Yagami suddenly finds himself holding the power of life and death in his hands--the power of the Death Note.
2. Confrontation While the world's criminals continue to drop dead, L meets by computer with representatives from various nations.
3. Dealings Ryuk, the Shinigami, or god of death, who dropped the Death Note into the human world, warns Light that someone is on his trail.
4. Pursuit Light--now known to the world as Kira--tests the Death Note to understand the scope of its powers by killing off six convicts in various ways...
5. Tactics Soichiro Yagami demands to meet with L in person when he finds out that L has secretly brought FBI agents into Japan.
6. Unraveling Light meets a woman at the Police Department with an urgent message for the Kira task force.
7. Overcast Light uses the Death Note to try to get rid of the woman who could get him captured, and is shocked when it doesn't work.
8. Glare L insists on setting up bugs and cameras in the homes of Chief Yagami and Deputy Director Kitamura...
9. Encounter The murders continue, and L grows suspicious of Light's too-perfect behavior and decides to investigate him on his own.
10. Doubt L's suspicion of Light deepens, compelling him to invite Light into the investigation.
11. Assault As predicted on the tapes sent to Sakura TV, news anchors and commentators who expressed doubt about Kira die one by one.
12. Love With a second Kira now on the loose, L asks Light to join the task force and pose as the real Kira in order to catch the copycat.
13. Confession Light goes to Aoyama to discover the identity of the second Kira before L becomes more suspicious.
14. Friend Light and Misa show each other their Death Notes, and Light asks Misa to have her shinigami Rem get rid of L.
15. Wager Evidence turns up that points to Misa Amane as the second Kira.
16. Decision Misa is in confinement, though her memories of the Death Note have been completely wiped away.
17. Execution After fifty days of confinement the killings continue, and Misa and Light are released.
18. Ally Though L is still suspicious, Light and Misa, their memories of being Kira wiped clean, return to headquarters...
19. Matsuda Matsuda, the task force member assigned to watch Misa, is eager to distinguish himself...
20. Makeshift L's team discovers that the Yotsuba Group meet in secret to discuss the elimination of individuals who are troublesome to their company...
21. Performance The Yotsuba Group hires Eraldo Coil to uncover L's identity.
22. Guidance Misa succeeds in narrowing down the Kira suspects in the Yotsuba Group to one: Higuchi.
23. Frenzy Higuchi of the Yotsuba Group attempts to kill Matsuda of the task force, and is surprised when he doesn't die after 40 seconds.
24. Revival Higuchi is captured and tells the investigators about the Death Note.
25. Silence Light, his memory recovered, orders Misa to begin killing after Higuchi dies.
26. Renewal Light has removed everyone in his way and is closer to achieving his perfect world.
27. Abduction A new investigator steps forward--Near, a central figure in the SPK, an organization that is trying to catch Kira without relying on L.
28. Impatience Light, acting as L, reveals to Near that his sister Sayu has been kidnapped by someone wanting to trade her for the Death Note.
29. Father Light tries to discover where Mello and his Mafia associates are hiding and uses Misa's eyes to find the Death Note's current owner.
30. Justice Mello busts into SPK headquarters to retrieve a photograph of himself to make sure he won't be killed by Kira.
31. Transfer Near contacts the Japanese task force and determines that Kira is among their members.
32. Selection Star newscaster Kiyomi Takada becomes Kira's spokesperson to the world...
33. Scorn Light pretends to investigate Kiyomi...
34. Vigilance Aizawa figures out what's going on and tells Near, who already knows about the notes.
35. Malice Light gives Kiyomi the order to finish off Near.
36. 1.28 Near, along with the SPK, meets Light and the task force at a warehouse for the final showdown.
37. New World Though Mikami has written all the investigators' names in the Death Note, a minute passes and everyone is still alive.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Adventure, Mystery|
|Starring||Tatsuya Fujiwara, Ken'ichi Matsuyama|
|Supporting actors||Asaka Seto, Shigeki Hosokawa, Erika Toda, Shunji Fujimura, Takeshi Kaga, Yû Kashii, Shidô Nakamura, Ryôhei Abe, Michael Adamthwaite, Sota Aoyama, Ashleigh Ball, Chris Britton, Shannon Chan-Kent, Ted Cole, Trevor Devall, Heather Doerksen, Brian Drummond, Norman England|
|Producers||Toyoharu Fukuda, Takahiro Kobashi, Seiji Okuda, Takahiro Satô|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Favorite anime series to date. I've recommended this to friends and have received comments like "not enough action" and "slow". Read morePublished 3 months ago by Betsie T
Death Note volume 1 is wonderfully depicted! I love that it is in English. I can't wait for volume 2! Amazing story line and beautiful like like animation. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kristi
Death note vol1 where it all begins the show is amazing but I don't have to tell you if your an anime fan then you have more then just heard of this show and the firgure was... Read morePublished 4 months ago by peggy reeves
cool, its cool, same as the figure. has a few episodes, but a nice introductionPublished 6 months ago by Kolrick