Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 30, 2012
Looks great, great quality. The necklace was only okay, but I bought purchased this more for the book anyway. I love how there is lots of room to write names in it, along with the rules in the front of the book.
on May 17, 2012
At first I thought the product would not work like it did in the anime, but I figured it was worth a try. I was shocked at the results!

As a test I wrote down my neighbors name and set his cause of death as an "unexplainable freak toilet accident" and to my surprise, I hear screams moments later. I ran next door and asked his wife what was wrong and she said her husband was decapitated when the toilet randomly exploded. I then knew that this was a legitimate death note.

The next day I overslept and was gonna be late for work. I started speeding in my car when I was pulled over. The officer was not happy with my driving. I asked him for his name and he told me, then took my license and registration and headed back to his car. I wrote his name in my death note. It said he'd get struck by flaming airborne zebras and that my license and registration would fall back into my hands. Seconds later, everything fell into play perfectly. The officer was dead and I was ticket free.

This product is absolutely amazing, and I plan to continue using it. I'd recommend this book to anyone who does not mind using murder as a tool to get what they want. Best of all, the rules of the book are clearly written and explained. 5 stars!
1212 comments|282 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2015
Wow i was dumb to not read the reviews. this is ridiculous. people give a crappy rating for the L necklace but i give the crappy rating to the book. there is so many spelling errors and the cover isn't even completely on the books. it spelled original iginal and effect eefect and as well with which as witch... i'm highly disappointed
You would be better off making your own book....My book came with two puncture wounds and looks as if it was stabbed....The packaging was also squashed... god, i wasted my money, i could have bought that sweet black butler necklace i wanted. I did a few photos of me just toying with the note... Just go find a better quality one....
on February 4, 2013
I got my friend this for his birthday and he was super excited. We are both Death Note fans and this is just like Light's. It even has names he wrote down in it. All the rules of the Death Note are inside and overall it's nicely made. L's necklace was a bonus, but unless you have a skinny neck, you might want to get a longer chain for it if you're going to be wearing it. I recommend this to any Death Note fan or anyone who wants an awsome notebook.
on January 10, 2014
This is a fantastic replica of Light's Death Note. It was pretty cheap and great quality! I recommend this to any Death Note fan
on February 4, 2015
The rules pages aren't laminated like I thought they'd be. All the pages are like the pages of a manga book. They have a strong smell to it too. Despite that, this Death Note is awesome & so is the L necklace. I'm going to buy like 10 DN's & drop them in the street 😂
review image review image review image
on July 3, 2014
I just got my Death Note today and I couldn't be happier! The L necklace actually isn't as small as everyone says - I've got a pretty big head and I can slip it over pretty easily. This package also comes with a feather pen, which was a nice bonus for me.

This is actually a birthday present for a friend of mine, but I don't think I can relinquish my ownership! I'll need to buy one for myself!

Definitely recommend! :D
on August 6, 2014
Okay I am so mad mine was all bent and I wrote to them and asked for the number of the product and that's it well what the heck do I do with this now ? It was suppose to be present guess not anymore 10 dollars waisted I'm not made of money. Don't buy.
on January 28, 2015
You guys didn't send me the right Death Note because I wanted the L neckless not the feather, but no matter. I like it a lot but the feather was kind of bent, but I guess that is nit picking. The note its self looks great from front to almost back, as you can see the back is kind of messed up. I'll give you guys the benefit of doubt and say it was shipping that caused that. Most of my complaints could be solved if it was shipped in a box, not a bag. Thank you guys though.
on December 21, 2012
Exactly cannon and perfectly matched to the manga, this Death Note is a perfect novelty for any fan to own.