Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%
Format: DVD|Change

on August 12, 2012
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

I loved Mikami and Light and their (small) interactions, and this final set of episodes was great. I adored Brad Swaile's psycho laugh in the last episode. The death of my favorite character disappointed me. I liked Near, I really did, but...not in the last episode. His creepy, creepy smile was disturbing. Near and Light's faceoff was a let down. It should have ended like the manga did, with Ryuk finally getting his due. I liked Matsuda's revenge, but the manga made it so much more of a karmic death. It would, like the manga, have been better and left a sequel open if it had ended with Kira's victory.
on April 25, 2010
Death Note, Volume #9 is a terrific climax to an awesome Anime series. Death Note itself is an incredibly well written Anime based on its Manga counterpart. Volume #9 sees Near and Mello battling over who will capture Kira. Near suspects that Kira is actually Light Yagami and a 3 way war insues. Kira enlists the help of 2 of his followers (featured on the cover). And the cat-and-mouse psyche game, which was formerly between Light and L, resumes. And this time, there are some creepy twists.

Enjoy the climax to this awesome Anime!
-Nathan Jennings
on August 30, 2015
I'm so happy that I finally have this in my possession!!! I now have all the DVDs of the anime!!! It arrived today, which surprised me greatly since the tracking info on here is still saying it's on it's way. It's in great condition, I love how it arrived speedily and without any problems. I'm beyond ecstatic at this DVD arriving. Great vendor, awesome anime!!!

The episodes on this DVD did throw me for a loop as it neared towards the end of the series. It was a perfect ending in my opinion. It also reminded me why I fell in love with the anime to begin with years ago. I recommend this to anyone if they're looking for a good anime to watch. It doesn't leave any room for doubt or disappointment.
on January 10, 2009
Cannot wait for this release. Deathnote is my favorite anime series besides Ghost In The Shell.