- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
I dare you to try and read this without laughing approximately 96% of the time, it's impossible - IMPOSSIBLE. The other 4% is reserved for breathing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Taffy Bennington
This book was the most entertaining book I've read in ages. It was perfect for someone whose mind never stays on one finite line. Read morePublished 15 months ago by peb671
<b>Book Info</b>: <u>Genre</u>: Satire/Parody of PI Noir
<u>Reading Level</u>: Adult
<u>Tense, Person, POV</u>: Past tense, first person, POV of... Read more
I had a tremendous amount of fun reading this book. The humor is excellent and I love how fluid Katzman is in transitioning from one improbable idea to another. Read morePublished 22 months ago by D. S. Atkinson
I liked this book for many reasons. It is funny for one. Even though this is not his newest book the writing is funny in a way that is fresh and unique. Read morePublished on October 12, 2013 by FMH
I love me my donuts- Satan Donut and Etta Donut, that is. Very unusual characters (especially their names), funny situations, and finally I came across a mime that didn't make me... Read morePublished on April 28, 2012 by chessie
I love bizarro stories, I love wild and crazy--I mean, so wild and crazy that you completely forget your own name. Read morePublished on March 23, 2012 by Martin D. Gibbs
Death by Zamboni by David David Katzman is satire with a capital S. There is no subtlety here. It is in your face. Parts made me cringe, parts made me laugh out loud. Read morePublished on February 26, 2012 by Coral Russell
DDK's books remind me how much I like reading, laughing, thinking, pink sprinkly donuts, and breathing.
I pulled this little guy off my bookshelf and re-read it. Read more